Temporary Huggles

DDuckFan130

Woody13 said:
Hi Regina!:wave: Speck spends too much time thinking about coat hangers IMO...:lookaroun
I noticed his affinity for the wire ones :lookaroun

And I enjoyed his analogy of WDW and making love :lol: :lol: :lol:

speck76

So, one of the things I asked for, and got, for Christmas was a Tilia Foodsaver

Since I have not been grovery shopping yet, I have been trying it out on dog treats....it works well

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
So, one of the things I asked for, and got, for Christmas was a Tilia Foodsaver

Since I have not been grovery shopping yet, I have been trying it out on dog treats....it works well
Niiiice...I hadn't heard of them until a while back when my aunt wouldn't stop raving about them for some reason but yeah they seem to work very well.

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
Niiiice...I hadn't heard of them until a while back when my aunt wouldn't stop raving about them for some reason but yeah they seem to work very well.
part of the problem being a single male that trys to cook the majority of the time and like meat is that the best way to buy meat (most economical) is in larger packages, but the crappy freezer in the apartments are very good at giving things freezer burn, which is what I am trying to avoid

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
part of the problem being a single male that trys to cook the majority of the time and like meat is that the best way to buy meat (most economical) is in larger packages, but the crappy freezer in the apartments are very good at giving things freezer burn, which is what I am trying to avoid
:lol:

So now you need to go shopping to see if those things work on your cheap meat that has to be in there longer :lol:

Woody13

DDuckFan130 said:
So are Brad and I special for getting to see this special side now :lookaroun
Yes you and Speck are very special, but for your very own special self's. You are both very nice and very intelligent persons. I enjoy reading your posts. I am embarrassed to admit I have a special side, so that is enough of that slough. I will now depart. :wave:

DDuckFan130

Woody13 said:
Yes you and Speck are very special, but for your very own special self's. You are both very nice and very intelligent persons. I enjoy reading your posts. I am embarrassed to admit I have a special side, so that is enough of that slough. I will now depart. :wave:
Awww Woody...that is sweet. Thanks :eek:

Ok, for real this time :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom