Temporary Huggles

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
3 Angels and a Pleco....the Pleco is about 9" long, the Angels are about 7" or more tall
I know angels...but not familiar with the other ones...

Fish never appealed to me as pets...they're just...there :lol:

They're better as meals :lookaroun :drevil:

Connor002

speck76 said:
3 Angels and a Pleco....the Pleco is about 9" long, the Angels are about 7" or more tall

Have your fish always gotten along well?
My uncle has had problems getting the right balance of fish; he had to remove one especially agressive one.

DDuckFan130

Connor002 said:
My uncle has had problems getting the right balance of fish; he had to remove one especially agressive one.
My cousins had these fish that couldn't get along with the other ones...even with other ones of their own species..grrr I wish I could remember the name...they were pretty black ones with red on them and tiny.

speck76

Connor002 said:
yeah....the I have had the angels since they were no larger than a quarter, so they have grown together....the pleco just hands on the bottom, or the side of the glass

One problem is that people try to put too many fish in an aquarium.....I have 4 large fish in a 25 gallon unit....which is probably max. I did have a school of 8 neons, and 8 danios, but as the Angels grew larger, the schools were thinned out.

Connor002

DDuckFan130 said:
My cousins had these fish that couldn't get along with the other ones...even with other ones of their own species..grrr I wish I could remember the name...they were pretty black ones with red on them and tiny.

My uncle had some kind of red one that would eat the others... not a pretty sight...

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
that aquarium was WAY overloaded...and those fish would have not really cohabitated well
:lol:

In my oral surgeon's office, they now have a tank (as I'm sure many others do now after the movie) with some clown fish and whatever kind Gil was :lol:

speck76

Pleco
pleco.jpg

These peaceful and hardy fish have been in the hobby for a long time. Growing quite large and showing a high level of intelligence, the Pleco is sure to remain an aquatic favorite.

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
Pleco
pleco.jpg

These peaceful and hardy fish have been in the hobby for a long time. Growing quite large and showing a high level of intelligence, the Pleco is sure to remain an aquatic favorite.
Ewww...that's the fish my cousin has in her tank...I think it's so ugly. And it only hangs around in the bottom or the side of the glass like yours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom