Temporary Huggles

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
Okie dokie...I have one...

How's Speck? :D
she is getting more comfortable....still has not eaten anything but a few treats, and still a little more needy/whiney than usual, but she is much more relaxed than yesterday.

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
she is getting more comfortable....still has not eaten anything but a few treats, and still a little more needy/whiney than usual, but she is much more relaxed than yesterday.
That's what happened with the newest dog we got, Tito. He would barely eat anything (and he's already tiny) but now he eats treats and food. He's adjusted super quickly by sleeping in every possible bed :rolleyes: and walking around like he owns the place.

speck76

my fish made the trip ok too.....I have had them for about 5 years or so, and did not want to get rid of them (although I consider fish disposible pets) as they are quite large, and the community is stable, which can take a while.

Connor002

Hm, I should really be getting back on my normal time scheldule...
It's 1:30 and yet I'm to tired in the least.
Besides, nothing good is on tv this late.

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
my fish made the trip ok too.....I have had them for about 5 years or so, and did not want to get rid of them (although I consider fish disposible pets) as they are quite large, and the community is stable, which can take a while.
What kind of fish?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom