Temporary Huggles

tigsmom

Heading on out for some Christmas Eve & birthday celebrating for the hubby...

HUGGLES to all my good friends her at MAGIC and a special HUGGLE to Steve for making it all possible! :kiss:

8_2_96.gif

nibblesandbits

Merry Christmas Eve *huggles* as well...although it looks like it's just me here...

So...as Donald Trump would say: Merry Chanukanah! (Does anyone else remember that from Saturday Night Live last year...man that was hilarious. I laughed for a good five minutes after that sketch.)

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Hey everyone!

Crazy day! Spent most of the day at my sister's baking cookies. He oven started acting up, and the cookies turned out flat. I'll probably end up baking in my own (normal) oven tomorrow.

Have to go to church in about a half-hour, so have a wonderful evening, should I not come back on tonight!

More likely than not, I will be on at some point tomorrow, but just incase, have a very Merry Chirstmas and Happy Holidays!! :kiss: :xmas:

*huggles*

xfkirsten

Merry Christmas Eve huggles to all!!!

And extra huggles to my Seahawks for a wonderful Christmas present. :D *points and laughs at the Indianapolis Geldings* :lookaroun

stranger

Merry Christmas *huggles* to all the hugglers! :xmas:

I'm off to have breakfast with my family! Hope everyone is having a great morning. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom