Temporary Huggles

Connor002

Actually, we go to my Grandmom's tomorrow. It's a German tradtion to open gifts on Christmas Eve.

But then we go to my Dad's side of the family the next day... so: Yay for Cheating the system! Christmas only one day a year, bah! That's for the rest of you. I'm special! In a good way, that is...:lookaroun

Lil'mermaid

Connor002 said:
Actually, we go to my Grandmom's tomorrow. It's a German tradtion to open gifts on Christmas Eve.

But then we go to my Dad's side of the family the next day... so: Yay for Cheating the system! Christmas only one day a year, bah! That's for the rest of you. I'm special! In a good way, that is...:lookaroun

Yeah...not cheating kiddo. We do the same thing. Christmas eve is with my dad's family and Christmas day with my mom's, plus Christmas morning with just the 4 of us here.

Connor002

Lil'mermaid said:
Yeah...not cheating kiddo. We do the same thing. Christmas eve is with my dad's family and Christmas day with my mom's, plus Christmas morning with just the 4 of us here.

Just let me think I'm cheating the system... it gives me a warm feeling inside. :xmas:

:lookaroun

Connor002

tigsmom said:
I get that same feeling from a bowl of chili :lookaroun

Ah, that just brought me back to the "Wendy's Chili Finger" moment...
Wow... so much has happened in 2005... how we(I :lookaroun ) forget...

Connor002

WDWMAGICXMAS.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom