Temporary Huggles

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Yeah, maybe. . . until you're gone! When you're living with teenagers it's like "Good Lord will they ever get out of here?! And then the next thing you know, they're gone and you want them back! :cry:
There's no pleasing us moms. We want it all! :lol:

Your mom will miss you when you're gone. You can count on it.

I guess maybe she will...she did get a little sentimental when she realized this would be my last Christmas at home...:xmas:

Connor002

Uponastar said:
I knew it. Mom's can sense these things. What happened?

Nothing specific, just things are starting to compound all at once. The holidays are comming (which make me feel guilty), I've not slept well, or enough, in quite a while, teachers seem to be cramming as much as possible into this little 3 day week, and other little things that seem to come up...

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
Nothing specific, just things are starting to compound all at once. The holidays are comming (which make me feel guilty), I've not slept well, or enough, in quite a while, teachers seem to be cramming as much as possible into this little 3 day week, and other little things that seem to come up...
*huggles* for Connor too! Why do the holidays make you feel guilty?

(Oh and *huggles* for anyone else who may need them as well)

Uponastar

Connor002 said:

Poor baby! You've got the pre-holiday crazies! Just keep reminding yourself that you've got a break coming up. And when it does get here, relax! You probably just really need a few nights of really solid sleep. It does wonders!

Question: Why do the holidays make you feel guilty?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom