Temporary Huggles

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
He's always trying to give me "special" huggles...not sure what he's got in mind...but I have an idea...:lookaroun

I don't know what you're thinking, I was just giving special huggles, just like regular huggles, but higher quality. :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
:lol: Sorry nibs! Sometimes Connor's just too much for me!

Eh...I've got a younger brother...I'm used to those boys who want world domination... (and then some) :lookaroun

Connor002 said:
I don't know what you're thinking, I was just giving special huggles, just like regular huggles, but higher quality. :lookaroun

Sure...I believe you...

Connor002 said:
:lookaroun Like that's ever stopped me...

Yeah, we all know that!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
So, what's on the menu, Dot?

*cleverly disguising changing the subject of Connor and Nibs*

Thanks Nemo! I welcome the diversion.

Well, I always have both ham and turkey, buffet style on Christmas day, along with tons of side dishes.

This Christmas Eve, my youngest daughter is having a family get-together at her house for the first time, so of course Mom is bringing most of the food! :lol:
So far I know I'm making kielbasa and saurkraut (I'm of Polish descent) and I'm just waiting to hear what else she would like me to bring.

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
This Christmas Eve, my youngest daughter is having a family get-together at her house for the first time, so of course Mom is bringing most of the food! :lol:
So far I know I'm making kielbasa and saurkraut (I'm of Polish descent) and I'm just waiting to hear what else she would like me to bring.

So she'll need you to bring a ham, potatoes, corn, salad, green bean casserole, dinner rolls, oh, and if you wouldn't mind...something for dessert as well. :lol:

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
So she'll need you to bring a ham, potatoes, corn, salad, green bean casserole, dinner rolls, oh, and if you wouldn't mind...something for dessert as well. :lol:

You got it! :lol:
But I'm loving every minute of it. Moms need to be needed.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Thanks Nemo! I welcome the diversion.

Well, I always have both ham and turkey, buffet style on Christmas day, along with tons of side dishes.

My BIL's wife is Polish, and they really have an elaborate feast on Christmas Eve - lots of good food! We don't get invited to that, but there's usually leftovers that they share with us on Christmas Day.

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
And a few "beverages" of course

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom