Temporary Huggles

Nemo14

Time to go make fudge while both kids are home (a rare moment lately).
Goodnight Huggles all, and Connor, remember santa is watching you! :D

:wave::wave:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
My BIL's wife is Polish, and they really have an elaborate feast on Christmas Eve - lots of good food! We don't get invited to that, but there's usually leftovers that they share with us on Christmas Day.

I know that there is a "Feast of the Seven Fishes" that is a Polish tradition on Christmas Eve. Very elaborate! My family never did that one, but there are a lot of very good Polish dishes!

speck76

nibblesandbits said:
And that's precisely it. :lol:

so...it has nothing to do with your commitment....just that the kid is still waiting for his left testicle to drop....that is all?

ugh.....women!

Connor002

Uponastar said:
I know that there is a "Feast of the Seven Fishes" that is a Polish tradition on Christmas Eve. Very elaborate! My family never did that one, but there are a lot of very good Polish dishes!

I thought that was mainly Italian...

Uponastar

speck76 said:
so...it has nothing to do with your commitment....just that the kid is still waiting for his left testicle to drop....that is all?

ugh.....women!

Good Lord, what did I miss? :eek:
Never mind, I don't think I really want to know!

Connor002

speck76 said:

ugh.....women!

[I think that milestnoe has passed...]

:lookaroun

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:

ugh.....women!
Maybe you're just focusing on the bad women instead of going for an average girl...not all women are bad...

:p

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
You got it! :lol:
But I'm loving every minute of it. Moms need to be needed.

Not my mom...when I move out, she'll be like "good ridance and don't come back!" :lol: She really wants me out of the house!

nibblesandbits

speck76 said:

ugh.....women!

:eek: I did not say that! You're putting words in my mouth! I am not a harlet! :lol: I don't cheat!

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
Not my mom...when I move out, she'll be like "good ridance and don't come back!" :lol: She really wants me out of the house!

But she'll still cry when you leave... Moms can be strange that way...

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:

Yeah, maybe. . . until you're gone! When you're living with teenagers it's like "Good Lord will they ever get out of here?! And then the next thing you know, they're gone and you want them back! :cry:
There's no pleasing us moms. We want it all! :lol:

Your mom will miss you when you're gone. You can count on it.

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
Nope, I already moved out once for my freshman year of college and she was perfectly fine with that.

She was crying on the inside...
And if not... well... umm...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom