Temporary Huggles

Nemo14

One more batch of cookies to do and I'll be done with them. Next comes the fudge and the cherry-nut breads! :slurp: I love Christmas! (It's winter that really gets me down), By the way, Happy Last day of Fall to all!

MKCP 1985

Last day of Fall? Who knew? Many happy returns to you as well.

I'm stepping off the board for a few days, so here's a final Merry Christmas or happy celebration of whatever holiday you observe and best wishes for safe and happy times until then . . . .

*Christmas huggles*

:wave:

barnum42

darthdarrel said:
Good morning everyone!:wave:
I need some huggles, I was up all last night :hurl:
I am not going to work this morning, infact I am going back to bed, just wanted to see how everyone else was.
*Manly hearty get well slap on the back*

barnum42

MKCP 1985 said:
I'm stepping off the board for a few days, so here's a final Merry Christmas or happy celebration of whatever holiday you observe and best wishes for safe and happy times until then . . . .

Have a good time :wave:

DDuckFan130

MKCP 1985 said:
Last day of Fall? Who knew? Many happy returns to you as well.

*Christmas huggles*

:wave:
Merry Christmas *huggles* :kiss: :wave:

dandaman

Well, the water's fine at home after all... I know this because they sent us all home for the day!

"It's the most wonderful tiiime of the year..." :D

Nemo14

Sorry it's all baked (as opposed to me who has often been called half-baked!:lol: )
Making fudge tonight - I'll save you some - honest!

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Nemo- Thanks, but I think the report is pretty much done. I will let you know if I need any help. That's awesome that you are related to someone so cool!
Kirsten- I'm still not finding the Mickey pic. I found Mickey pics, but not that particular one.
Doug- Have a very Merry Christmas!
Connor- Don't eat too much cookie dough. Raw eggs are not good for you.

Phew! Think I'm all caught up now.

*huggles*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom