Temporary Huggles

Lil'mermaid

*huggles*

I got a few things of cookies baked and an another college application done, so I think its time I chill out and watch some TV. I earned it.

stranger

xfkirsten said:
Howdy, all! Guess what? I'm FREEEEEEEEE!! Had my last two finals today! EEEEE! I'm freeeee!! I'm headed back to Seattle for the holidays tomorrow night!

I had an absolute blast at Disneyland yesterday! Getting Vince on Screamin' was just awesome! And here's more photographic proof! And that flashing contest by the castle was interesting. Even the guy nearby got into it... :lookaroun And don't we have some pics from that contest? I think Vince got a pretty good one of Roxxy... :lookaroun :lol:

Oh, the picture of shame…I have a close up of Vince that I think I’ll convert into an avatar! :drevil: :lookaroun

Screamin’ was just the best, especially hearing Vince’s screams! :sohappy: :lookaroun

Fantasmic was funny, though. Took 'em two tries to start, then dragon took forever to go down, and Mickey showed a bit o' skin during the finale. :lol: At least that last one couldn't really be seen by the audience - I didn't even notice til I got home and looked at my photos.

And :eek: :lol:

barnum42

xfkirsten said:
Howdy, all! Guess what? I'm FREEEEEEEEE!! Had my last two finals today! EEEEE! I'm freeeee!! I'm headed back to Seattle for the holidays tomorrow night!
*Freedom and Good Journey Huggles*

darthdarrel

Good morning everyone!:wave:
I need some huggles, I was up all last night :hurl:
I am not going to work this morning, infact I am going back to bed, just wanted to see how everyone else was.

Nemo14

Good morning Huggles all!
Looks like I missed a lot last night, so I'll try to catch up with all the news.

First of all, sorry you didn't get into your first choice school, Katie, but keep your chin up and hang in there. If you decide on the community college route, check out what courses may be transferable to Tampa, and try to take those first, so when you do get there (and I'm confident that you will!), you'll be starting out with a few credits under your belt already.

Secondly, Connor, your paper sounded great. That's a topic that you could really write a lot about, so I'm sure you did well on it . But next time (as I say to my son weekly it seems), don't put it off to the last minute! :lol:

And Freddy, just for the record, I am a descendant of Roger Williams (he was my great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather). You're right about the boring part, although he was pretty much of a rebel. If you need any further information about him for your report, I might be able to help you out (but I won't be on line after 6 tonight).

And lastly, I love the pics from DL. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Anyway - last-minute- holiday-preparations huggles to all!

Uponastar

Oh my gosh, Nemo!
After kidding Freddy about his report on Roger Williams, I feel badly finding out he was your relative. :eek: I certainly didn't mean to imply that a family member of yours could be boring! I'm sure that he was very interesting . . .in his own way. :lookaroun

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Oh my gosh, Nemo!
After kidding Freddy about his report on Roger Williams, I feel badly finding out he was your relative. :eek: I certainly didn't mean to imply that a family member of yours could be boring! I'm sure that he was very interesting . . .in his own way. :lookaroun
No offense taken Dot - it's not like I really knew the man! I just mentioned it in case Freddy needed any additional info for his report.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom