Temporary Huggles

tigsmom

stranger said:
Same here! Work must be taking too much play time away from him.
*huggles* :wave:

I'm sure it is, especially all those meetings. I know he said he would be busy for awhile.

HUGGLES :wave:

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Originally Posted by Uponastar
I know what you mean. I sort of eased into it slowly myself. In real life I am a bit more on the quiet side. It's really nice to come in here and be a little more of an extrovert.

Safari Giraffe
Quote:
I feel the same way.

Apparently we're all a bunch of introverts. :lol:
Do you suppose if we all met in real life, we'd all be standing around looking at each other and mumbling incoherently?

:lookaroun

Not for long. As much as I hate to admit I am not a unique as I like to think, I'm very much the same way. In large groups I'm rather shy, but among friends and people I know well, you can't get me to shut up. :lol: :lookaroun :D :zipit: :lookaroun

Nibbs said:
I'm gonna guess Connor was a crazy and evil mad man... :lookaroun

You better believe it! :cool:

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
....I'm very much the same way. In large groups I'm rather shy, but among friends and people I know well, you can't get me to shut up. :lol: :lookaroun :D :zipit: :lookaroun
I am the same way! Very quiet among those that I don't know, but around family and friends, I never seem to manage to close my mouth.

Connor002

Dot said:
Was I in your dream, Betty? :p

She said DREAM, not nightmare! :p :lol:
:lookaroun Kidding, of course.

Dan said:
Wait... Connor would only be in your nightmares. What gives?

Darn it... I wanted to us the nightmare line...
(I did anyway)

Lil'mermaid said:
*still sick huggles*

Get better.
Or else... :lookaroun

Nibbs said:
Ah...that is a good point...

HMPF! :fork:

Roxy said:
I knew I’ve been spending too much time on the net when I started having dreams about some of you. Not knowing how some members look like, my head sure made some interesting images. And I’d like to thank everyone for wiping their feet at the door before entering my dreams.

Was I there? :lookaroun

This time I did what Vince did and kept notes...so it's pretty detailed... But as I said in that thread, I plan on adding pictures to break up the monotony of reading...I just have to minimize the file sizes in order to get them up on these photo albums.

Are you going to be in any of them? :kiss:

Regina- I don't know what you found good about Sweet Home Alabama. I really wasn't into it. And yes, I do like most chick flicks. :lookaroun

dandaman

Regarding the "puppies" issue, I kinda guessed at it anyway.

*and Googled it after* :lookaroun

"How the heck can she see past those?" :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom