Temporary Huggles

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
Why, thank you, Dot!

Of course, the fact that I'm not EATING dinner means that it's time for me to go downstairs and COOK it...:rolleyes:

The huggles thread can make you lose all sense of time. :lol:
Anyway, huggles Mary.
Why don't you just order Chinese like I did? :lol:

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Not for long. As much as I hate to admit I am not a unique as I like to think, I'm very much the same way. In large groups I'm rather shy, but among friends and people I know well, you can't get me to shut up. :lol: :lookaroun :D :zipit: :lookaroun

Well I guess you must be among friends or people you know well on this site. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, Connor, I think you are more unique than you know.

nibblesandbits

Thanks Freddy!

Now for those of you who may want to view all the pics I took, I did put them online. Visit www.collages.net. When you get there, on the left hand side there will be the title "View an Event". You will need the username of WDW Trip (January 4-8) and the password is 3375.

You will then need to enter in your email address and a first name. That is because this site is usually used by my parents who are wedding photographers and it is usually used by them to sell wedding photographs, however, they allowed me to use it to post my trip pics. Therefore, the site will send you an e-mail when the pics are about to go offline. However, keep in mind your e-mail address will not be used by anyone. This is just so you can be sent a reminder. It will not be used to sell you any product. This site is only being used as a photo album in this instance.

My pics will then load automatically. I hope you all enjoy them! Oh, and if you have any questions let me know and I will try to answer them for you!

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
Awww, you look so cute.
Even if I did have to put up with whats-his-face. :lookaroun
You looked at all my pics already? That was fast! (Or did you just look at the one from the TR???)

And thanks for calling me cute! :kiss: I guess my fiance's new nickname is what's-his-face. :lol:

nibblesandbits

Speaking of what's-his-face...I've gotta go meet him at the grocery store. We're buying food for dinner. So, I'll talk to you all tomorrow!!!

*humpgles*

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
Speaking of what's-his-face...I've gotta go meet him at the grocery store. We're buying food for dinner. So, I'll talk to you all tomorrow!!!

*humpgles*

Bye. :kiss:
Try to burn his food a little for me. :lookaroun

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
I wouldn't do it for you...I'd probably do it on my own! :lol:

:kiss:

You'll do fine.
If things go wrong you can always fall back on grilled cheese.
It's hard to screw that up. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
You'll do fine.
If things go wrong you can always fall back on grilled cheese.
It's hard to screw that up. :lookaroun
Or you could always order Chinese like Mary and I did!
I'm still pushing the Chicken and Broccoli.

(My smilies aren't working!!!!!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom