Temporary Huggles

stranger

Nemo14 said:
I actually had a dream once about meeting up with some of the people on this thread. It was really funny now that I think about it.

I knew I’ve been spending too much time on the net when I started having dreams about some of you. Not knowing how some members look like, my head sure made some interesting images. And I’d like to thank everyone for wiping their feet at the door before entering my dreams.

And Nibs, your TR should make for a good late night read for me tonight! :D

nibblesandbits

stranger said:
I knew I’ve been spending too much time on the net when I started having dreams about some of you. Not knowing how some members look like, my head sure made some interesting images. And I’d like to thank everyone for wiping their feet at the door before entering my dreams.

And Nibs, your TR should make for a good late night read for me tonight! :D
Well as long as someone reads it! :D

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Been reading! :)
Love it Nibs!
This time I did what Vince did and kept notes...so it's pretty detailed... :) But as I said in that thread, I plan on adding pictures to break up the monotony of reading...I just have to minimize the file sizes in order to get them up on these photo albums.

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Regina- I don't know what you found good about Sweet Home Alabama. I really wasn't into it. And yes, I do like most chick flicks. :lookaroun
Katie- Feel better!
Dot, Betty, and Mad- I would love to be part of a meet. Someday....
Nibs- I will read your TR when I get a chance. *sigh*

*huggles* all

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom