Temporary Huggles

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:
*huggles the tired giraffe nurse*

I read some disturbing news recently - apparently the old hospital sponge baths have been replaced by some self-serve packaged wipes. What am I going to have to look forward to in my old age?

And old school nurse? :animwink: :kiss:

Woody13

MKCP 1985 said:
I can only hope . . .
Don't worry, the nurse still wipes you down (at least she did it to me, but maybe that's because I'm so adorable). They use a soft towel that they heat in a microwave. It's called a comfortbath. I bought a case of them after my hospital stay last year and used them after hurricane's Ivan and Dennis. Very handy to have and they're much better than baby wipes;

http://comfortbath.com/

:wave:

MKCP 1985

Woody, promise me you won't go into nursing, ok? :D

It was one of your older posts I was re-reading yesterday that alerted me to this wretched invention, what did you call it? comfortbath! Man, that ruined my day. :(

Woody13

MKCP 1985 said:
Woody, promise me you won't go into nursing, ok? :D

It was one of your older posts I was re-reading yesterday that alerted me to this wretched invention, what did you call it? comfortbath! Man, that ruined my day. :(
They sure come in handy when you have tubes in every orifice of your body and you have to stay in bed. They even work better when you're stranded for 7 days without power or water. They're almost as good as a real hot shower! Even without power you can sit a pack of these out in the sun and they get very warm! Buy some before June 1, 2006. :wave:

barnum42

Uponastar said:
Oh my God, I go off to eat dinner, and come back to find Barnum and Nemo have lost all sense of decency!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
*High five's Nemo*

Nemo14 said:
It's all Joe's fault!
*High five's self*

However, things could have been worse - what if Ogryn was around at the same time? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom