Temporary Huggles

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Oh no, I was all ready to log off and now you've got me goin' again, Regina!
Dancing on the grave! What did Connor say . . . and to whom?

Well I wasn't the one who brought up the age thing... :lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Well I wasn't the one who brought up the age thing... :lookaroun

Okay, so I'm starting to put this thing together.

In a nutshell:

Someone more than implied that because of your "youth" your opinion wasn't valid. And you proceded to put her in her place, ending with you dancing on her grave because of you being younger than her.

Correct?

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Okay, so I'm starting to put this thing together.

In a nutshell:

Someone more than implied that because of your "youth" your opinion wasn't valid. And you proceded to put her in her place, ending with you dancing on her grave because of you being younger than her.

Correct?
Yes, but I don't think I stopped at the age thing...

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Yes, but I don't think I stopped at the age thing...

Oh, I'm sure you didn't! :lol: And I'm sure she deserved it! Sorry I missed it!

Okay, thanks for sharing! Now I can go watch tv! :lol:

Connor, you are a gem among gems! Now go do your homework!

dxwwf3

Connor002 said:
Now I remember, it started with AE and SGE... somehow...

Actually the thread started about Timekeeper and then someone posted about 20K and AE being replaced by subpar attractions in their opinion. And then me and you had a discussion (not an argument) about AE, classics, and other things. You were asked about your youth and I was made fun of because I liked AE and I'm from Tennessee. People put words in my mouth, the thread was deleted, and now everyone can go about their business. My opinions of a few people were changed, but it's all good :)

Connor002

dxwwf3 said:
Actually the thread started about Timekeeper and then someone posted about 20K and AE being replaced by subpar attractions in their opinion. And then me and you had a discussion (not an argument) about AE, classics, and other things. You were asked about your youth and I was made fun of because I liked AE and I'm from Tennessee. People put words in my mouth, the thread was deleted, and now everyone can go about their business. My opinions of a few people were changed, but it's all good :)

So... what is there in Tennessee? :lookaroun

Safari Giraffe

tigsmom said:
HUGGLES :wave:

How have you been?

Been pretty busy with work. I am off orientation and completely on my own. As I'm sure you can guess.......I am getting most of the patients that the other nurses do not want to deal with as well as most of the new admissions from the ER. I am learning more and more everyday. There are a few nurses that are really helpful to me and also some that do not give me the time of day (what comes around, goes around I always say.....).

I am in the middle of ACLS classes and my mind is struggling to remember all the steps for all the Code Blue situations. When to give what and how much to give and when to shock. They will also be changing some of the ACLS protocols in September.

I think I will need to be resuscitated after all this!:eek:

Remind me.....why did I become a nurse again??? :brick:

Well, you asked how things are going..................:lookaroun

dxwwf3

Connor002 said:
So... what is there in Tennessee? :lookaroun

neyland.jpg

071202-memphis-graceland.jpg

titansfield.jpg

nc_mountains1.jpg

Memphis-BB-Kings.jpg

pyramid.jpg

MKCP 1985

Safari Giraffe said:
Been pretty busy with work. I am off orientation and completely on my own. As I'm sure you can guess.......I am getting most of the patients that the other nurses do not want to deal with as well as most of the new admissions from the ER. I am learning more and more everyday. There are a few nurses that are really helpful to me and also some that do not give me the time of day (what comes around, goes around I always say.....).

I am in the middle of ACLS classes and my mind is struggling to remember all the steps for all the Code Blue situations. When to give what and how much to give and when to shock. They will also be changing some of the ACLS protocols in September.

I think I will need to be resuscitated after all this!:eek:

Remind me.....why did I become a nurse again??? :brick:

Well, you asked how things are going..................:lookaroun
*huggles the tired giraffe nurse*

I read some disturbing news recently - apparently the old hospital sponge baths have been replaced by some self-serve packaged wipes. What am I going to have to look forward to in my old age? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom