Temporary Huggles

MerHearted

I got my new cell phone today! Wooo!!! It's got a camera and a whole bunch of other crap, but the best part is I got my song back! Part of Your World is my ringtone again! It was the ringtone of my first phone, but my second phone couldn't play it. It was horrible going a whole year without my song. :cry: But now it's back and actually prettier. :sohappy:

Safari Giraffe

MKCP 1985 said:
*huggles the tired giraffe nurse*

I read some disturbing news recently - apparently the old hospital sponge baths have been replaced by some self-serve packaged wipes. What am I going to have to look forward to in my old age? :D

Thank you for the huggles.:kiss:

The sponge baths have been gone for a while. It is true that self-serve packaged wipes have taken their place and they are very nice and convenient (and disposable). They can be heated to a warm cozy temperature and most patients like them.:)

Do not despair....a good old fashioned bed bath can be given if you so desire. The hospital soaps can be quite drying to your skin but we aim to please most of the time. :)

After all, the best assessments are done during the "bed bath". :lookaroun

There isn't anything that I have not seen.:lol:

speck76

dxwwf3 said:
Actually the thread started about Timekeeper and then someone posted about 20K and AE being replaced by subpar attractions in their opinion. And then me and you had a discussion (not an argument) about AE, classics, and other things. You were asked about your youth and I was made fun of because I liked AE and I'm from Tennessee. People put words in my mouth, the thread was deleted, and now everyone can go about their business. My opinions of a few people were changed, but it's all good :)

some people prove to be idiots when they are pressed

stranger

MerHearted said:
I got my new cell phone today! Wooo!!! It's got a camera and a whole bunch of other crap, but the best part is I got my song back! Part of Your World is my ringtone again! It was the ringtone of my first phone, but my second phone couldn't play it. It was horrible going a whole year without my song. :cry: But now it's back and actually prettier. :sohappy:

*Sends you a bunch of obscene text messages*

:lookaroun

tigsmom

Safari Giraffe said:
Been pretty busy with work. I am off orientation and completely on my own. As I'm sure you can guess.......I am getting most of the patients that the other nurses do not want to deal with as well as most of the new admissions from the ER. I am learning more and more everyday. There are a few nurses that are really helpful to me and also some that do not give me the time of day (what comes around, goes around I always say.....).

I am in the middle of ACLS classes and my mind is struggling to remember all the steps for all the Code Blue situations. When to give what and how much to give and when to shock. They will also be changing some of the ACLS protocols in September.

I think I will need to be resuscitated after all this!:eek:

Remind me.....why did I become a nurse again??? :brick:

Well, you asked how things are going..................:lookaroun

HUGGLES

Hang in there, it will all become second nature to you and you will go thru it all without really thinking. As for the nasty nurses... to hell with them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom