Temporary Huggles

rainfully

DDuckFan130 said:
Hey Dude...that other show Welcome Back Freshman or something :lol:

*ding*

You got it! Hey Dude!!

Congrats, Reg!! You win... NOTHING! :)

There was an epsidode where two characters got handcuffed together, and they didn't like each other very much... and they were trying to sleep... and one of the hits the other with their leg and said "oh, sorry... leg cramp" and then the other one hits him with her arm "oh sorry... arm spasm" and then the kept beating each other up "LEG CRAMP LEG CRAMP LEG CRAMP" "ARM SPASM ARM SPASM ARM SPASM"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm easily amused.

Pongo

rainfully said:
*ding*

You got it! Hey Dude!!

There was an epsidode where two characters got handcuffed together, and they didn't like each other very much... and they were trying to sleep... and one of the hits the other with their leg and said "oh, sorry... leg cramp" and then the other one hits him with her arm "oh sorry... arm spasm" and then the kept beating each other up "LEG CRAMP LEG CRAMP LEG CRAMP" "ARM SPASM ARM SPASM ARM SPASM"

I'm easily amused.

I didn't like that show very much. It really bugged me as a 7 year old that a kid was named Buddy. I didn't understand it at the time. Don't even get me started on why I wouldn't watch Bambi.

But I DID like Salute your shorts. Zizi Zimmerman (or whatever her name was) cracked me up.

rainfully

Pongo said:
I didn't like that show very much. It really bugged me as a 7 year old that a kid was named Buddy. I didn't understand it at the time. Don't even get me started on why I wouldn't watch Bambi.

But I DID like Salute your shorts. Zizi Zimmerman (or whatever her name was) cracked me up.

I think it was ZZ Ziff... if i'm not mistaken...

rainfully

The reason that whole thing sticks out to me from Hey Dude is one time me and my friend were in bed together... and I had no idea she watched Hey Dude and she had no idea I watched Hey Dude.

Well she reaches over and goes "Leg cramp!"

And then of course I retaliate with "Arm Spasm" and she was DYING laughing that I had any clue what she was talking about.

That's why I had hope someone here might remember.... oh well... :lol:

DDuckFan130

rainfully said:
*ding*

You got it! Hey Dude!!

I'm easily amused.
:lol:

Yay me :D

DDuckFan130

Pongo said:
Oh, she doesn't need to claim it.
10_1_117.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom