Temporary Huggles

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
I guess I need to watch a little more food network! I should watch it when my grandma does. She watches those types of shows all the time. Which is ironic because she doesn't really cook anymore, since my grandpa died.

You know, this would be a great way to spend some time with her... ask about favorite recipes and you can talk about life as she shows you how things are made...I'm sure she would jump at the chance!

tigsmom

Lil'mermaid said:
I use Rachel Ray's recipes all the time but for some odd reason her 30 minutes is my 60. Maybe I'm just slow or something? :confused:

And Roxxy, you can call me Katie :wave:

Ahhh....you're getting better all the time. You can make dinner for me anyday. :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

tigsmom said:
Well if she is anything like my grandmother then there are no recipes. :lol:
I had to watch her cook and write things down... found out her "cup" measure was one of her coffee cups and most of her measuring of spices was done by taste... put in a little, taste and adjust.

If you find anything in the recipe thread that you want to try let me know and I'll help all I can. :wave:

Yeah, my grandma's cooking methods are very much the same...but if I ask her, well about how much do you think I should put in, she'll tell me an estimate.

I will let you know if I need any help with things from the recipe thread! You are the expert in there! :D

stranger

Lil'mermaid said:
I use Rachel Ray's recipes all the time but for some odd reason her 30 minutes is my 60. Maybe I'm just slow or something? :confused:

And Roxxy, you can call me Katie :wave:

I've always cheated having (or more like had) someone living with me. We both did our part of the cooking (if it was either slicing and dicing), which saved us both time. I guess that's how we were able to make it in 30 minutes. :lol:

Will do, Katie. :) :wave:

nibblesandbits

stranger said:
I've always cheated having (or more like had) someone living with me. We both did our part of the cooking (if it was either slicing and dicing), which saved us both time. I guess that's how we were able to make it in 30 minutes. :lol:

Will do, Katie. :) :wave:
well, I would do that, but as I stated earlier, my fiance can't cook anything!

Connor002

Originally Posted by nibblesandbits
I would love it if my fiance knew how to cook, but alas, he's worse than I am! He doesn't even know how to make mac and cheese.

I'll cook you whatever your heart desires! :D

:lookaroun

Or at least I'll have someone else do it for me and pass it off as my own... :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

Fantasmic!329 said:
Hey Regina! How's the subbing going?

*huggles* one and all
Good. I just need to come up with fun ways to enhance the learning. But the kids already like me because the regular teacher would only give them "busy" work from the books and never really teach. I'm trying to stay away from doing a lot of busy work and trying to get them to learn, but whatever.

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
DDuckFan130 said:
Good. I just need to come up with fun ways to enhance the learning. But the kids already like me because the regular teacher would only give them "busy" work from the books and never really teach. I'm trying to stay away from doing a lot of busy work and trying to get them to learn, but whatever.
That sounds like my science teacher. :lookaroun You want to come to NJ and take over?

Hey Nibs and Connor!

*huggles*

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:

*huggles*

How?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom