Temporary Huggles

nibblesandbits

eh...I'm getting there...not nearly as ready as I probably should be.

I have yet to pack the basics that I'll need...but I plan on doing that as soon as I get off work. I still need to go to AAA to get travellers checks for my fiance and I. Oh, and I still need to go to Target to get a few supplies...but other than that, I guess so! :D

How are you today?

dandaman

nibblesandbits said:
eh...I'm getting there...not nearly as ready as I probably should be.

I have yet to pack the basics that I'll need...but I plan on doing that as soon as I get off work. I still need to go to AAA to get travellers checks for my fiance and I. Oh, and I still need to go to Target to get a few supplies...but other than that, I guess so!

Vive la Target! :D

How long you going for? (Not to Target :lol: )

nibblesandbits

dandaman said:
Pro: I'm 120 lbs.

Con: I'm 6'1

So, unless you have a really long suitcase... :lol:
Yeah...it's not too big...but my fiance's is huge...although it's wide...not long. You could curl yourself up in a little ball though!

nibblesandbits

dandaman said:
Vive la Target! :D

How long you going for?
You've gotta love Target! They have absolutely everything!
I will be down in FL for 4 days. I leave Wednesday at around 5:00 and come back on Sunday at around 8:00! I still don't think it's really hit me that I'm actually leaving for Disney on Wednesday!

Uponastar

Just back from the gym. :fork:
Is January 2nd too soon to give up on resolutions?

Nibs, I'm excited for you! :sohappy: and more than a little jealous. Please eat some ice cream for me! Lots! of ice cream. . .lots. . . please! :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Just back from the gym. :fork:
Is January 2nd too soon to give up on resolutions?

Nibs, I'm excited for you! :sohappy: and more than a little jealous. Please eat some ice cream for me! Lots! of ice cream. . .lots. . . please! :lookaroun
January 2nd is never too soon to give up on a resolution! That's why I don't make them, I know I could never hold onto it!

But Dot, I will make sure to eat lots of ice cream for you! I planned on going to Ghirardelli to get ice cream too! I have a half off coupon! (I'm so thrifty!)

dandaman

nibblesandbits said:
January 2nd is never too soon to give up on a resolution! That's why I don't make them, I know I could never hold onto it!

But Dot, I will make sure to eat lots of ice cream for you! I planned on going to Ghirardelli to get ice cream too! I have a half off coupon! (I'm so thrifty!)

No, you're smart! :kiss:

It didn't hit us until we left that night (at midnight) last August, that we were finally going down there. With all of this stuff my mom's put up with and Dad's injuries, we deserved a vacation. :)

nibblesandbits

dandaman said:
No, you're smart! :kiss:

It didn't hit us until we left that night (at midnight) last August, that we were finally going down there. With all of this stuff my mom's put up with and Dad's injuries, we deserved a vacation. :)
I deserve this vacation because I have been not only living with my mom and dad, but also working with them...that's just a recipe for disaster and stress!

dandaman

nibblesandbits said:
That's just a recipe for disaster and stress!

And maybe a sitcom in the near future. :D

My mom's been taking care of my mom and dad almost singlehandedly, for the past year especially. In March, they moved to a retirement living home, and were both diagnosed with Alzheimier's. :( he doctors can't get half the stuff right, my papa's going in for surgery on Wednesday, and my grandma is one of the most stubborn people I've ever met. :brick:

(If you read about the Lifetime special known as my Christmas 2005, you know about this already...)

nibblesandbits

dandaman said:
And maybe a sitcom in the near future. :D

My mom's been taking care of my mom and dad almost singlehandedly, for the past year especially. In March, they moved to a retirement living home, and were both diagnosed with Alzheimier's. :( he doctors can't get half the stuff right, my papa's going in for surgery on Wednesday, and my grandma is one of the most stubborn people I've ever met. :brick:

(If you read about the Lifetime special known as my Christmas 2005, you know about this already...)

That would actually be a halfway decent sitcom...hmm...maybe I should write that and sell it to a network...I could use the money! :D

I kinda knew about what's been going on with your family, but not totally. I'm so sorry that your mom is having to take care of both her parents. I wish her much luck...as my mom is taking care of her mom, but my grandma isn't sick...she's healthy as a horse, but I kinda know what your mom is going through. I hope all goes well with your grandpa on Wed.

dandaman

nibblesandbits said:
That would actually be a halfway decent sitcom...hmm...maybe I should write that and sell it to a network...I could use the money! :D

I kinda knew about what's been going on with your family, but not totally. I'm so sorry that your mom is having to take care of both her parents. I wish her much luck...as my mom is taking care of her mom, but my grandma isn't sick...she's healthy as a horse, but I kinda know what your mom is going through. I hope all goes well with your grandpa on Wed.

Thanks, Nibs. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom