Talking Turkey with Magic Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole220

OMG this emo Peter/Spidey is too funny...and kind of disturbing.

:ROFLOL:

It was a good movie.
I cried at the end.

And since no one is here, I'm going to bed.

mochajava

Sup guys! newbie here. call me alex. i'm still getting around the forums so i don't really know where to introduce myself but anyway, i just recently got a job at the Disneyland resort last month. i work as a waiter at the Rainforest Cafe and i'm really enjoying my job. I get the night shift so i'm there from 5:30 pm until everything closes.

dandaman

^Sounds like my shift at work. :lol: Welcome!

Hey guys. I know I haven't been on here for at least a few days now. Between 8-hour (+) work shifts and big school projects, I simply haven't had the time.

Somehow I think I'll be continuing the trend in the immediate future.

My grandma's been in hospice care for about a month now. I don't know why, but it occurred to me that I hadn't even told you guys.

She'd been really, really suffering, which to say the least was one of the hardest things for our family to endure, not the least of which my mom. Ever since my grandpa died, I don't think she's ever recovered. None of us have.

And now she's watched both of her parents die. :(

We got the call about an hour ago. Grandma passed away sometime this morning.

Fitting that she should pass on Remembrance Day, however.

joanna71985

Cherry on Top, it's just down the hill from my house.

They have a huge toppings bar with every kind of topping you can imagine! :slurp:

Ok, that sounds sooooo good.:slurp:

Hey guys. I know I haven't been on here for at least a few days now. Between 8-hour (+) work shifts and big school projects, I simply haven't had the time.

My grandma's been in hospice care for about a month now. I don't know why, but it occurred to me that I hadn't even told you guys.

She'd been really, really suffering, which to say the least was one of the hardest things for our family to endure, not the least of which my mom. Ever since my grandpa died, I don't think she's ever recovered. None of us have.

Oh Danny, I am soooo sorry. *hugs* and prayers for your family.:kiss:

dandaman

^Thanks. :kiss:

...Freezing here, too, but it's been like that for about a month now. I've only seen a grand total of 1 snowflake. (Seriously. :lol: )

Fantasmic!329

Morning sunshines.

Danny, I am SO sorry.
You know where to find me. :wave:

Off to a float meeting again later on.
We have less than a week to go. :eek: :eek:

Later alligator. :wave:

mpoppins76

Morning!! :wave: *teeth chattering* It. Is. So. Cold here. :dazzle:

Welcome, Alex!! :wave: Congrats on the new Disneyland job! I actually used to waitress at a Rainforest Cafe years ago, but in Washington, DC. You're going to love it, I had so much fun working there. :)

Flower'sChild

I know. I hate how everyone is bashing him. He's doing his own thing, and people get mad at him.

:fork:

I think it's cool that he still likes that stuff, and it makes me happy that he's happy.

Yes I always stay happy no matter what :wave: My friend Howie always tells me to never let the rude people stop me from enjoying the Magic :) I believe some people are jealous of me, because I always stay happy even after I am bashed so they bash me again to stop me from being happy, but they alway fail :p

I now have my very own special dolly thread on the photo boards and I think that is neat :sohappy:

Uponastar

Oh.
Well.
I don't think we have one of those. :lookaroun

No. We don't. :cry:

Sup guys! newbie here. call me alex. i'm still getting around the forums so i don't really know where to introduce myself but anyway, i just recently got a job at the Disneyland resort last month. i work as a waiter at the Rainforest Cafe and i'm really enjoying my job. I get the night shift so i'm there from 5:30 pm until everything closes.

Hi Alex!
I'm Dot.
Welcome!

Hey, Freddie, how are ya buddy? :kiss: How was the Christmas show? It was kind of a yucky, rainy day here for ya on Friday.

Morning Steph!

Uponastar

((HUGS)) Daniel.

Nemo14

Good morning - we're off to Massachusetts to meet DD for lunch - talk to you all later!

((hugs)) for Danny and family! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom