Talking Turkey with Magic Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower'sChild

Wow this thread moves so fast :lookaroun:lol: I see that the post I quoted is like 40 pages back and I thought it was like maybe 14 pages back.

Hey does this thread change it's name at times ? I might have posted on this thread when it was under a different name ? :D

mpoppins76

Yes I always stay happy no matter what :wave: My friend Howie always tells me to never let the rude people stop me from enjoying the Magic :) I believe some people are jealous of me, because I always stay happy even after I am bashed so they bash me again to stop me from being happy, but they alway fail :p

I now have my very own special dolly thread on the photo boards and I think that is neat :sohappy:
Great idea, Tim!! :)
Morning Steph!
Morning, Momma Dot :kiss:
Good morning - we're off to Massachusetts to meet DD for lunch - talk to you all later!
Have fun today, Betty :kiss:
Hiya Dot:wave: Thanks for welcoming me! i like your name haha
:wave: I'm Stephanie

mpoppins76

Wow this thread moves so fast :lookaroun:lol: I see that the post I quoted is like 40 pages back and I thought it was like 14 pages.

Hey does this thread change it's name at times ? I might have posted on this thread when it was under a different name ? :D
It's because it moves so fast that we have to change the name. :lol: Every 5000 posts :D

Flower'sChild

It's because it moves so fast that we have to change the name. :lol: Every 5000 posts :D

This thread moves faster than I can walk :lol: And I can walk really really really fast and my fast walking helps me in Epcot :king: It's a good thing I go solo, because sometimes people just can't keep up with little me :wave:

mpoppins76

This thread moves faster than I can walk :lol: And I can walk really really really fast and my fast walking helps me in Epcot :king: It's a good thing I go solo, because sometimes people just can't keep up with little me :wave:
When I worked there, I'd go out there early in the morning and walk the lagoon before it got too crowded. I'd try to get a couple laps in before work...it was a great way to get in exercise. :king:

mpoppins76

yeah i thought so dot :D. But it's too early in the morning for me to buy ice cream. maybe a little later though
No kidding! You're up super early out there!

So, how do you like working for Rainforest so far? I loved the one I worked at, we had a great group of people. China Island Salad was my favorite. :slurp:

DisneyBunny

((HUGS)) for Danny and Family!

Man, we need some good news around here soon. :(

I'm working on unpacking, then maybe going on a grocery run later. Hope everyone's doing okay...

Connor002

Morning!! :wave: *teeth chattering* It. Is. So. Cold here. :dazzle:
HaHA!
Hey guys. I know I haven't been on here for at least a few days now. Between 8-hour (+) work shifts and big school projects, I simply haven't had the time.
You haven't been here for, what, three 8 months or so?
Sup guys! newbie here. call me alex. i'm still getting around the forums so i don't really know where to introduce myself but anyway, i just recently got a job at the Disneyland resort last month. i work as a waiter at the Rainforest Cafe and i'm really enjoying my job. I get the night shift so i'm there from 5:30 pm until everything closes.
See, now this one came in, said who he was without all the crap, and admits that he's new and doesn't know anything.
Future newbies take note.
Oh dear.
I'm glad you like it. . .I never have.
I do like dippin' dots ice cream though! :)
Ahem. *Cough*
SOOOOOOOOOOMEWHERE!
OVER THE RAINBOOOOOOOOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom