Talking Turkey with Magic Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joanna71985

I know this seems petty in light of what happened but I am mourning over my WDW trip that will never happen like I had dreamed it would be. I had dreamt that I could take my sisters and all of their families to WDW either this summer or next and stay on property. I know it was a dream but it was my dream. I also know that I can still take them but it won't be the same without James. He didn't understand Corey's or my excitement for Disney and we wanted to show him. I hope this all makes sence to ya'll.

It does. And of course it would never be the same. I just hope that you can all still make it down there as a family.:kiss:

mousefan1972

I know this seems petty in light of what happened but I am mourning over my WDW trip that will never happen like I had dreamed it would be. I had dreamt that I could take my sisters and all of their families to WDW either this summer or next and stay on property. I know it was a dream but it was my dream. I also know that I can still take them but it won't be the same without James. He didn't understand Corey's or my excitement for Disney and we wanted to show him. I hope this all makes sence to ya'll.

Oh, Susie! :( Your pain is visible to me through your words. Of course we all understand your's and Corey's excitement for Disney, and naturally you wanted to share it with James. It's completely understandable that you are grieving the loss of your dream, because it can never come true now that James is gone. At least, not the way you envisioned it. When you all do (sorry, I just can't say "y'all", being a northerner and everything!) get to take your much deserved WDW trip, James will be with you, in your hearts and souls.

Connor002

Good Morning, good morning to you.
We're all in our places
With sunshiny faces,
and this is the way
to start a new day.

Bah. Humbug.

Disnut

It does. And of course it would never be the same. I just hope that you can all still make it down there as a family.:kiss:

I am still hoping to go. Maybe not this summer though.

Oh, Susie! :( Your pain is visible to me through your words. Of course we all understand your's and Corey's excitement for Disney, and naturally you wanted to share it with James. It's completely understandable that you are grieving the loss of your dream, because it can never come true now that James is gone. At least, not the way you envisioned it. When you all do (sorry, I just can't say "y'all", being a northerner and everything!) get to take your much deserved WDW trip, James will be with you, in your hearts and souls.

:ROFLOL: Thank you for making me laugh.

I just don't want to sound petty in the way I think of things.

I think we are going to watch a movie and crack more pecans. So I shall talk to ya'll later.

PotteryGal

Indeed.
On-site is great.
But if I can pull off 10 days for under $700, it's a no-brainer.

Hear that sound? It's sound of our money going down the drain. :brick::brick:I need tips from you ladies on how to save a buck! :eek:

Afternoon y'all (I may be in the north, but I'm close to Appalachia :king:); can't stay, just popped in to catch up on my reading. Hope everyone is having a good Saturday! :wave:

Nicole220

Hear that sound? It's sound of our money going down the drain. :brick::brick:I need tips from you ladies on how to save a buck! :eek:

Afternoon y'all (I may be in the north, but I'm close to Appalachia :king:); can't stay, just popped in to catch up on my reading. Hope everyone is having a good Saturday! :wave:
Hi/bye Jenny!
Have a good day! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom