Talking Turkey with Magic Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PotteryGal

Jen, remember that George and I are traveling without kids. That makes a difference in the kind of vacation you plan. Certainly your time at the Cabins will be just the right thing for your family. In all honesty, as much as both George and I would enjoy staying there, it would pretty much be a waste of money for us. We leave for the parks before they open and stay till they close. It's what we do, and we love it. But, of course, that's not the way you can do things. You need to know you have a nice, comfortable place to go back to, or even to spend an entire day, if Joel isn't up for anything else. You need a place that gives you that vacation feeling without going into the parks, so that even your relaxing time is special. So the Cabins are the perfect choice.
When you guys are old like me and George :dazzle: you'll have plenty of time to appreciate the cheapo way of traveling. It's fun, but like I said, It's not for everyone.

Thanks, hon - you're right, I know. We need the convenience of being able to give Joel the breaks he needs. At least with the cabin I'm getting more for my money than a single hotel room.
Although earlier this afternoon, I threatened the two of them with their father and I going to Florida WITHOUT them. Definitely breaking the sound barrier around here today. :hammer::hammer:

Uponastar

Is there cake involved?

There almost always is.
Do you have any? :lookaroun

Thanks, hon - you're right, I know. We need the convenience of being able to give Joel the breaks he needs. At least with the cabin I'm getting more for my money than a single hotel room.
Although earlier this afternoon, I threatened the two of them with their father and I going to Florida WITHOUT them. Definitely breaking the sound barrier around here today. :hammer::hammer:

One of those days, huh? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom