Talking Turkey with Magic Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor002

:lol:

Got distracted?

I was up till two am last night.
I never go to bed that late.
I don't know how you function when you have to get up at 6 for school.
I don't! :king:

squirrel4.jpg

Uponastar

I know this seems petty in light of what happened but I am mourning over my WDW trip that will never happen like I had dreamed it would be. I had dreamt that I could take my sisters and all of their families to WDW either this summer or next and stay on property. I know it was a dream but it was my dream. I also know that I can still take them but it won't be the same without James. He didn't understand Corey's or my excitement for Disney and we wanted to show him. I hope this all makes sence to ya'll.

((HUGS))
When that dream does come true, Susan, you can do it in James' memory. What a perfect way to celebrate him. . .the family together in a happy place.
Maybe someday. . .

Uponastar

Hear that sound? It's sound of our money going down the drain. :brick::brick:I need tips from you ladies on how to save a buck! :eek:

Afternoon y'all (I may be in the north, but I'm close to Appalachia :king:); can't stay, just popped in to catch up on my reading. Hope everyone is having a good Saturday! :wave:

Jen, remember that George and I are traveling without kids. That makes a difference in the kind of vacation you plan. Certainly your time at the Cabins will be just the right thing for your family. In all honesty, as much as both George and I would enjoy staying there, it would pretty much be a waste of money for us. We leave for the parks before they open and stay till they close. It's what we do, and we love it. But, of course, that's not the way you can do things. You need to know you have a nice, comfortable place to go back to, or even to spend an entire day, if Joel isn't up for anything else. You need a place that gives you that vacation feeling without going into the parks, so that even your relaxing time is special. So the Cabins are the perfect choice.
When you guys are old like me and George :dazzle: you'll have plenty of time to appreciate the cheapo way of traveling. It's fun, but like I said, It's not for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom