Talking Turkey with Magic Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uponastar

wait, $70 total? or per night?

Total! :king:
I'm telling you, I know how to shop!
If we don't go cheap, we don't go.
It may not work for everyone, but it works for us.
And since we spend all our time in the parks anyway, who cares where we stay?

Nemo14

Total! :king:
I'm telling you, I know how to shop!
If we don't go cheap, we don't go.
It may not work for everyone, but it works for us.
And since we spend all our time in the parks anyway, who cares where we stay?
That's fantastic. I could talk Dave into that!

Nemo14

Really, there's no trick to it.
You just have to be willing to give up the perks of staying on property.
Like I said, it's not for everyone.
We've already pretty much decided that we'll never stay on property again. It's just too expensive for us, especially now that weekend rates are higher. Even with our AAA discount, it's just way too much - we can do much better off site.

Uponastar

We've already pretty much decided that we'll never stay on property again. It's just too expensive for us, especially now that weekend rates are higher. Even with our AAA discount, it's just way too much - we can do much better off site.

Indeed.
On-site is great.
But if I can pull off 10 days for under $700, it's a no-brainer.

joanna71985

well, rather than all of us leaving the church and essentially giving it to him, we plan to all nominate each other to be on Session at the next annual meeting, so we'll have more say (and we WILL say) about what goes on, and hopefully we'll drive him out of here when he realizes that he's not controlling us.

I hope everything works out Betty.

Disnut

I know this seems petty in light of what happened but I am mourning over my WDW trip that will never happen like I had dreamed it would be. I had dreamt that I could take my sisters and all of their families to WDW either this summer or next and stay on property. I know it was a dream but it was my dream. I also know that I can still take them but it won't be the same without James. He didn't understand Corey's or my excitement for Disney and we wanted to show him. I hope this all makes sence to ya'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom