Talking Turkey with Magic Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disnut

I'm so sorry. :kiss:
But it will take some time.
As hard as it is, if you can, find things to take your mind off things, and in time, things will get better.

I think I am having more problems because I am talking with Corey so much. I feel soooo bad for him. He is doing good. He went to his home last night and stayed.

Oh there is a funny story that did happen while we were there.
My neice (who is 5) was about to sit on a syoform ice chest. But first she was asking if she could sit there. Her mom (my other sister) was in the process of saying 'No don't sit on that" My neice sat down hard on it. Ice and water went everywhere. We were throwing food everywhere that was stacked in that area. People had brought I think about 10 12 packs of sodas and chips. We grabbed towels and anything that would soak up water. My neice went crying to mom and mom was trying to help clean things up but my neice didn't understand. So there were about 5 of us on the floor mopping with towels.
You might have had to be there to see all of this for it to be funny.:lol:

Uponastar

I think I am having more problems because I am talking with Corey so much. I feel soooo bad for him. He is doing good. He went to his home last night and stayed.

Oh there is a funny story that did happen while we were there.
My neice (who is 5) was about to sit on a syoform ice chest. But first she was asking if she could sit there. Her mom (my other sister) was in the process of saying 'No don't sit on that" My neice sat down hard on it. Ice and water went everywhere. We were throwing food everywhere that was stacked in that area. People had brought I think about 10 12 packs of sodas and chips. We grabbed towels and anything that would soak up water. My neice went crying to mom and mom was trying to help clean things up but my neice didn't understand. So there were about 5 of us on the floor mopping with towels.
You might have had to be there to see all of this for it to be funny.:lol:

Little moments like that no doubt helped to break the ice. :dazzle:
Ouch. Did I really just say that?

Uponastar

They are doing better now (I think and hope) They seem to be. We are talking about it and letting them know it is okay to cry and to be sad. I think that is helping.

It's the best thing you can do.
Keeping it all inside would be the worst.

Disnut

So, DH and I had a talk last night about Disney. Last year we spent a week at the Poly in the spring, and it was great. We had planned to return this spring, for 8 nights. I had booked a room at a AAA rate when the rates came out in August. Then, as you guys all know, we decided to do the Christmas trip. Well, let's just say that I finally realized that 2, week long trips to WDW 4 months apart was going to be a budget-buster. We do have some savings, and we both have good incomes, but still. :eek: So I approached DH with the idea that why don't we cancel the May trip and upgrade our resort for Christmas? He agreed, especially with airfare rising and all the dining changes going on at WDW. So, end result: no May trip, but upgraded the XMas trip to 8 nights at the Beach Club, water view room! :sohappy: I'm excited cause we've never stayed there, although we did try for the Poly first but it was sold out. :eek: I'm so done with all the planning and changes, though. I had to change our flights, add a dinner reservation etc. Fun stuff, but tedious.

Hope you all are doing well. I have to run off to do some errands with my daughter. Have a great rest of the weekend! :wave:

The trip sounds great. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

maggiegrace1

That sounds AMAZING Kristin..:)

You all will have a great time...Have a great day today..:)
Love you!

Hi/bye to all..Have a good one..Love you!

Hugs to you Susan...:)

Nemo14

So, DH and I had a talk last night about Disney. Last year we spent a week at the Poly in the spring, and it was great. We had planned to return this spring, for 8 nights. I had booked a room at a AAA rate when the rates came out in August. Then, as you guys all know, we decided to do the Christmas trip. Well, let's just say that I finally realized that 2, week long trips to WDW 4 months apart was going to be a budget-buster. We do have some savings, and we both have good incomes, but still. :eek: So I approached DH with the idea that why don't we cancel the May trip and upgrade our resort for Christmas? He agreed, especially with airfare rising and all the dining changes going on at WDW. So, end result: no May trip, but upgraded the XMas trip to 8 nights at the Beach Club, water view room! :sohappy: I'm excited cause we've never stayed there, although we did try for the Poly first but it was sold out. :eek: I'm so done with all the planning and changes, though. I had to change our flights, add a dinner reservation etc. Fun stuff, but tedious.

Hope you all are doing well. I have to run off to do some errands with my daughter. Have a great rest of the weekend! :wave:
Wow Kristin that sounds great! We've stayed at the Beach Club before and loved it. The pool is awesome! And you'll love Beaches 'n Cream!

Now I'm really jealous!!!!

Uponastar

So, DH and I had a talk last night about Disney. Last year we spent a week at the Poly in the spring, and it was great. We had planned to return this spring, for 8 nights. I had booked a room at a AAA rate when the rates came out in August. Then, as you guys all know, we decided to do the Christmas trip. Well, let's just say that I finally realized that 2, week long trips to WDW 4 months apart was going to be a budget-buster. We do have some savings, and we both have good incomes, but still. :eek: So I approached DH with the idea that why don't we cancel the May trip and upgrade our resort for Christmas? He agreed, especially with airfare rising and all the dining changes going on at WDW. So, end result: no May trip, but upgraded the XMas trp to 8 nights at the Beach Club, water view room! I'm excited cause we've never stayed there, although we did try for the Poly first but it was sold out. :eek: I'm so done with all the planning and changes, though. I had to change our flights, add a dinner reservation etc. Fun stuff, but tedious.

Yay!
That sounds like an amazing trip!
Especially when I'm staying off-site for 5 nights for under $70 total.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I'm soooo happy for you! :kiss:

That sounds AMAZING Kristin..:)

You all will have a great time...Have a great day today..:)
Love you!

Hi/bye to all..Have a good one..Love you!

Hugs to you Susan...:)

Hi/bye!

Nemo14

Man - it's freezing here in my living room. i just checked the thrmostat and it was only 62 degrees. Have I mentioned that I hate winter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom