Tacking requests. Ill be here until the 7th of July.

Well I made it; 1180 miles, 18 hours 20 minutes, and a speed average of 65 MPH later. I’m here .BYE BYE NY, I will be down here until July 7th, I will be in my rental home until the 27the then I will be in Coronado Springs until the 7th. If you have any requests for ride videos, photos, or anything you may want to see or be updated on. Please let me know in this thread. Talk to you all later.

By the way I’m on dialup down here so I might not be able up upload everything until I get home. I may have access to a friends cable modem here at some point.

-DonickCo

Trip reports to follow.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by RickEff
I'm assuming it's the "Shades of Green" resort
Rick

Ah, I knew that... Thanks Rick... Just the picture of the access road or whatever and "SOG" thru me off :)

DonickCo

Original Poster
MS Icecream stand

Attachments

• ms icecream stand.jpg
    ms icecream stand.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 213

castlecake2.0

Hope your holiday is going well, it sounds like your having a blast! I was wondering if you could get any pictures of the Haunted Mansion, nothing in particular, anything will be good, and maybe the new frontierland costume. Thanks and have fun!:D

Ty:king:

pepsistar

:lookaroun :D Just checked out the new pictures--- I want to gooooooooooooo!!!!! Now!!!!!! Thanks again, are you using a digital camera/ I never asked. Has it been open more? Or are you camping out at the entrance these days???

Did you ever get a chance to check out the Great Movie Ride? Where are you staying all this time??? Friends? Hotel?? Just wondered seeing you are at Disney for soooooooooo long :lol: ( I am jealous )

Will be waiting for more updates and news!! :wave:

outlaw322

How's the Coronado? We're staying there in July and just keep hearing bad things about it, but i think it will be cool. Can you tell me about it???

nikechic

HEy outlaw...
I have never heard anything bad about Coranodo...
Actually, my friend Maragret, a CM, parents went down to visit her and stay there and they loved it. And according to her dad, they hated everything else about WDW so I think that says a lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom