Tacking requests. Ill be here until the 7th of July.

Well I made it; 1180 miles, 18 hours 20 minutes, and a speed average of 65 MPH later. I’m here .BYE BYE NY, I will be down here until July 7th, I will be in my rental home until the 27the then I will be in Coronado Springs until the 7th. If you have any requests for ride videos, photos, or anything you may want to see or be updated on. Please let me know in this thread. Talk to you all later.

By the way I’m on dialup down here so I might not be able up upload everything until I get home. I may have access to a friends cable modem here at some point.

-DonickCo

Trip reports to follow.

DonickCo

Original Poster
some people who where online with me.

Attachments

• dsc00535.jpg
    dsc00535.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 163

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by DonickCo
EXIT

Wow! Cant get enough of the "Exit only" sign eh? :lol: j/k

Great Pics DonickCo... Thanks :)

(is it just me or do the mission space uniforms look like future Domino's Pizza delivery uniforms....) :lol: :lookaroun

DonickCo

Original Poster
EPCOT post...i had no idea,...this thing would stop a train.

Attachments

• dsc00384.jpg
    dsc00384.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 146

Tramp

Originally posted by DonickCo
Well I made it; 1180 miles, 18 hours 20 minutes, and a speed average of 65 MPH later. I’m here .BYE BYE NY,

Holy Cow...you must have gone non-stop! We drive from Connecticut, stopping for naps and/or food, and it takes us close to 30 hours. We leave at 11PM so we can be south of Washington before rush hour traffic in the morning. After that, it's a nice ride.

Have a great time down there. The weather in the NE is better but still chilly and, guess what, more rain tonight. Have fun!

pepsistar

:veryconfu DonickCo Did you get to go on the Great Movie Ride yet? I just got back, and did get to ride it on Sunday the 8th-- I was very disappointed!! I was told by the CM at the entrance that it was all different and so was the script!!

I was really looking forward to seeing "some" new, Scenes- or movie clips. EVERYTHING!!!! Was the the same, movies clips, SCRIPT!! The same exact ride?? I did not see any difference at all and was very disappointed. Was it me? Did they do the old version for some reason? :mad: (I know they could not change the scenes without it costing $$$$, but script and clips, HUM???? )

Also, I was not as happy with the female version, of the robber etc. I think this show lends itsself more to the male version. The girls did a good job, not saying that they did not but it kind of feels wrong??

I think my being upset about nothing new may have caused me to be a little more critical of the experience. It is still one of my favorites-- but I stayed an extra day just to go on it and--- :cry: :cry: The only thing I noticed as new, was a light up sign outside???? the entrance, over to the right.

Sooooooo, If you get a chance to go, can you see if you see anything??? new??? :D: Thanks!!

Have a great time-- Wish I could stay that long-- Did you win the lottery?? LOL :lol: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom