Tacking requests. Ill be here until the 7th of July.

Well I made it; 1180 miles, 18 hours 20 minutes, and a speed average of 65 MPH later. I’m here .BYE BYE NY, I will be down here until July 7th, I will be in my rental home until the 27the then I will be in Coronado Springs until the 7th. If you have any requests for ride videos, photos, or anything you may want to see or be updated on. Please let me know in this thread. Talk to you all later.

By the way I’m on dialup down here so I might not be able up upload everything until I get home. I may have access to a friends cable modem here at some point.

-DonickCo

Trip reports to follow.

DonickCo

Original Poster
OK, today I went to EPCOT after an extreme down poor, the first thing I did was go over to mission space, you can’t get within 100 yards of the place. They have the 2 smoking areas also blocked off. After taking several photos I went over to HISTA to see the new pre show, and will verify right now that true colors is gown, they now have a new high definition show, it uses about 8 sets of two 50-60 inch HDTV’s. it is hard to describe. I have to go ill add more later.

DonickCo

Original Poster
photo

Attachments

• dsc00067.jpg
    dsc00067.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 280

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks for the reports and photos!! :)

Is there any sign of the bridge construction of at AK yet near to Tarzan Rocks?

Have a grea time at WDW :)

Maria

Hi there! Enjoying yourself? :D

Could you please take pics when you have a chance, of the water bridges? Thanks! :)

Have a great time! :wave:

careship

Pictures of Chester and Hesters Dino-Rama from AK would be appreciated. That is the new things since we were there last. My kids are dying to see it.

DonickCo

Original Poster
I didn’t see much in the ways of bridge construction. I did see a wooden stick with a orange ribbon on it, apparently marking something, (I’ll attach a photo later). Also they seamed to have taken the older boats out of the dock over by where the new bridge is going. The boats were docked at there original docks, which are now caricature meet and great areas. (again photos will come later). Ill be back later for an expanded update.

-Donickco

DonickCo

Original Poster
Well today I got to ride MS…and it was great. I arrived to epcot around 12:30 and waited in front of mission space, there was a photographer who was setting up for the space launch, I waited until 2:00, then I went to go eat lunch at alfradoes. After lunch I went back to mission space to wait, it was around 3:30, after waiting for about 30 min with a few other wdwmagic members, they opended the ride. I was in the first group of people to ride. It was great, the gforces weren’t to bad and it was very smooth. After the ride I got a MS visor, a MS shot glass and a shirt, I had a blast. I also did the game at the end of the ride which was ok.

After my first ride I decided to do it again, even thought there was an hour wait. Well it ended up being almost 2 hours because of technical difficulties, but I didn’t mind waiting. After the 2nd time was done I got off the ride and as I was leaving I saw a open seat…..well I couldn’t pass it up, I asked the riders if they would mind me sneaking in and they said no problem, so I got to ride it a 3rd time. Great great GREAT.

After I got off and I noticed that they weren’t letting any on. It turns out it was only open from 4:00 to 5:30. I guess they closed it BC of the technical difficulties. It was a great day it was worth the 1200 mile drive.

-DonickCo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom