Tacking requests. Ill be here until the 7th of July.

Well I made it; 1180 miles, 18 hours 20 minutes, and a speed average of 65 MPH later. I’m here .BYE BYE NY, I will be down here until July 7th, I will be in my rental home until the 27the then I will be in Coronado Springs until the 7th. If you have any requests for ride videos, photos, or anything you may want to see or be updated on. Please let me know in this thread. Talk to you all later.

By the way I’m on dialup down here so I might not be able up upload everything until I get home. I may have access to a friends cable modem here at some point.

-DonickCo

Trip reports to follow.

careship

We were lucky enough to see this resort before it opened on a preview. It was the most beautiful place. The pools are wonderfully themed. The colors are awesome. The shop has great unique items. I thought some rooms seemed like a far walk to the front.

We stayed there a couple years later and liked it. We were in the back, but we drove so we took the car up front.

outlaw322

Thanks everybody! Leaving tomorrow from Dallas! The long trip is all worth it for the prize at the end of our adventure. I'm so ready and excited! Thanks for all your help everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom