Swine Flu unConfirmed in Orland/Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabflmom

Nobody said panic, the poster was just giving us the info. And what part of the headline "Swine Flu Case Confirmed in Orlando" leads you to believe this is "unconfirmed"?!

But the info on WFTV has not been confirmed at all. Florida Hospital is actually denying any confirmation of Swine Flu in a news conference being shown on WFTV right this second.

kennygman

Eyewitness News contacted the Orange County Health Department late Tuesday morning. They said they were unable to confirm the report.

Disney told Eyewitness News late Tuesday morning that they have not received any confirmation about a swine flu case involving a guest.

But it's still raining! :rolleyes:

SirGoofy

I am thinking about starting to wear a dust mask everywhere I go. The only question I have is do you think the mask will clash with my aluminum foil hat that I always wear? I just dont want to look silly in public...

:lol:

I wear a raincoat 24/7.

You know. Just in case.

:lookaroun

jmvd20

Why do they call it Swine Flu instead of Pig Flu?

Does Swine Flu sound classier?

:cool:

I think they are trying to be politically correct and taking the feelings of the pork producer into account.

Is it just me or does some bacon sound really, really good right now?

GothMickey

Why do they call it Swine Flu instead of Pig Flu?

Does Swine Flu sound classier?

:cool:

It is a Political Correct term. If they used Pig FLu, Miss Piggy, Porky, and Piglet would have sued somebody.

Speaking of, now that Swine Flu MAY have hit WDW, can it be traced back to Piglet or Miss Piggy? Guess we won't be seeing them in the parks for a while.

Oh the irony... I often have some sort of "flu" when I visit WDW. At least thats what I tell the boss. Wouldn't it be ironic if I caught the damn swine flu next week!

GothMickey

Oh the irony... I often have some sort of "flu" when I visit WDW. At least thats what I tell the boss. Wouldn't it be ironic if I caught the damn swine flu next week!

Don't tell your boss you have the flu. Next thing you know the CDC will be quaranteen your office. Then again, go for it LOL. :lol:

kennygman

It is a Political Correct term. If they used Pig FLu, Miss Piggy, Porky, and Piglet would have sued somebody.

Speaking of, now that Swine Flu MAY have hit WDW, can it be traced back to Piglet or Miss Piggy? Guess we won't be seeing them in the parks for a while.

I hope Piglet is going to be okay.

girlface

EEk karma,or go and tell him personally you have the flu,then he will get it. :D

Hopefully,being a veggie and all,this is just karma for all you meat eaters!!! :slurp: Joke,would never wish that on anybody. :)

JWG

This is why I wear a full-faced respirator at all times.
Only person getting me sick is me!

:hurl::slurp:

And the Norwalk virus thread had finally fallen off the front page, too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom