SUPER BOWL - STEELERS VS CARDINALS.....Your Picks

Timmay

I will be in Las Vegas starting this Sunday for several days. Right now it looks like the Steelers are a 6 1/2 point favorite. I am sure that will drop a bit by the time I am there. Won't matter...putting my money down on the Cards. I think they will win, so the point spread doesn't mean a whole lot for me on this one.

I will have to look at the over/under when I get there...as well as the proposition bets. Those are always fun.

CBug88

My vote is for the Cards..being from Cincinnati (not that we have much of a team...or any sports team at all for that matter...., except our minor league hockey team who won the Kelly Cup last year:shrug:)... I naturally don't like the Steelers, even more so since the whole Carson Palmer thing. I am protective of my men! :lol:

WHERE DEY??? :cry:

Wilt Dasney

#6 for the Burgh is my pick.

But whoever actually wins, I think the talk of Arizona walking all over the league's top-ranked defense is more trash talk than reality. With the Steelers involved, I would expect a close game either way.

Flower'sChild

My vote is for the Cards..being from Cincinnati (not that we have much of a team...or any sports team at all for that matter...., except our minor league hockey team who won the Kelly Cup last year:shrug:)... I naturally don't like the Steelers, even more so since the whole Carson Palmer thing. I am protective of my men! :lol:

WHERE DEY??? :cry:

A Bengals fan. So what do you think about the Ravens and the Browns.

Timmay

Okay, I got the Cards at +7...how could I pass that up. In for a C note at the Paris sports book. None of the proposition bets had potential for me, although I did take the over at 49.5.

LOL...watch, Steelers win 8-0.

WDWFREAK53

Cardinals - 38
Steelers - 34

I even find it odd that I am picking the Cards over the Steelers...the Patriots ripped them apart during the regular season.

WDWmazprty

It was definitely a great game,a nail biter. Cards should've had it, there secondary blew it on the last catch by Santonio Holmes. Anyway, waiting for next season to start.:D

Timmay

It was definitely a great game,a nail biter. Cards should've had it, there secondary blew it on the last catch by Santonio Holmes. Anyway, waiting for next season to start.:D

They actually blew it on the last paly of the first half. Without that 100 yard return...game, set and match.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom