SUPER BOWL - STEELERS VS CARDINALS.....Your Picks

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
Out of the fours teams this past weekend, these are definitely the two I wanted to see progress to the big game.

I have no problem with either team winning, and neither are my personal favorite, but I think I would learn more towards the Cardinals. Warner is a good QB and has done a tremendous job with this normally crappy team, plus they'd never been to the SB before. Pittsburgh's been there, won their share....so it wouldn't be completely devastating for them if they lost.

WDWmazprty

Out of the fours teams this past weekend, these are definitely the two I wanted to see progress to the big game.

I have no problem with either team winning, and neither are my personal favorite, but I think I would learn more towards the Cardinals. Warner is a good QB and has done a tremendous job with this normally crappy team, plus they'd never been to the SB before. Pittsburgh's been there, won their share....so it wouldn't be completely devastating for them if they lost.

Yeah, I take the Cardinals in this one. They're on a roll and Larry Fitzgerald is unstoppable! I think the Cardinals can taste it and they should be able to handle the Steelers.

plaz10

sorry but i've got to say you are WRONG

Pittsburgh Steelers are stronger than ever! They are going to win the Superbowl, no doubt!

HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO! :sohappy:

nibblesandbits

I'm going for the Cards.

They used to be a St. Louis team...(a LONG time ago...and it's where I'm from.)
Kurt Warner used to play for the Rams (once again...gotta root for that St. Louis pride)
They've never been and they've got the fire. Let's go Cards!!!

sorry but i've got to say you are WRONG

Pittsburgh Steelers are stronger than ever! They are going to win the Superbowl, no doubt!

HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO! :sohappy:

Yeah Steelers are going to win No doubt! I don't remember seeing the Cardinals in the Super Bowl the past couple of years!:) GO STEELERS!:sohappy::cool:

imagineer boy

I'm going for the Cards.

They used to be a St. Louis team...(a LONG time ago...and it's where I'm from.)
Kurt Warner used to play for the Rams (once again...gotta root for that St. Louis pride)
They've never been and they've got the fire. Let's go Cards!!!

Same here with that St. Louis pride. :D I'm happy to see Warner doing so well after his fall from grace.

Go cards!

WDWmazprty

Yeah...a lot of people here were so hard on him for stupid reasons. I'd rather have him back here than have Bulger...but that's another story. :brick:[/quote

I think the Cards will continue to shock everyone in the Super Bowl with a win. No one even expected them to make the playoffs.

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
Yeah Steelers are going to win No doubt! I don't remember seeing the Cardinals in the Super Bowl the past couple of years!

That's because they've never been.....at least not since long before they moved to Phoenix. But they've made it this far and have a wicked offense.....no reason to think they can't get past the Steelers.

Flower'sChild

Pittsburgh's been there, won their share....so it wouldn't be completely devastating for them if they lost.

I think it still would be. I think that no matter if you have won 5 Super Bowls or 0 Super Bowls that it is always awful to lose the Super Bowl. The Steelers have won a lot of Super Bowls, but you always want more. Also all the players who play for the Steelers now have won 1 Super Bowl at the most.

Flower'sChild

Now as for who I want to win the Super Bowl. Well if my Cowboys are out,most of the time I am just like whoever wins wins. But the 3 teams who have won more Super Bowls than any other team are the Cowboys,the Steelers and the 49ers and they each have won 5 Super Bowls. So I don't want the Steelers to win their 6th Super Bowl.

BigB911

No, it's not Warner. It's Whisenhunt and Grimm and the rest of the old Steelers coaching staff that followed the "Wiz" to AZ. They have done a tremendous job with the Cardinals. They instilled the "Steelers way" into the orginization.

No doubt, the Steelers will win. The majority of the Cardinals eyes will look like saucers. Steelers have the experience.

BigB911

Also all the players who play for the Steelers now have won 1 Super Bowl at the most.

You are wrong. There's this thing called the draft. It happens every year in the offseason. There's also a thing called trades..and...oh...retirement.

Players like Sweed, Moore, Mendenhall all do not have rings, just for starters. Not to mention Coach Tomlin. Quit hatin' and start appreciatin'.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
No, it's not Warner. It's Whisenhunt and Grimm and the rest of the old Steelers coaching staff that followed the "Wiz" to AZ. They have done a tremendous job with the Cardinals. They instilled the "Steelers way" into the orginization.

No doubt, the Steelers will win. The majority of the Cardinals eyes will look like saucers. Steelers have the experience.

No, it's Warner. No question. It's one thing to stand on the side and call plays, but it's totally different to be the one PLAYING the plays and having to make quick adjustments, especially the QB. Whether the Steelers have experience or not is irrelevant. When the high-octane Cardinal offense overwhelms them early and often, the Steelers will be in la-la-land.

Flower'sChild

You are wrong. There's this thing called the draft. It happens every year in the offseason. There's also a thing called trades..and...oh...retirement.

I know all of this. I was responding to someone who said the Steelers won a lot of Super Bowls. I was saying all the players who play for the Steelers now have won one Super Bowl at the most (meaning that when they played for the Steelers they have won no more than one Super Bowl) > So I am not wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom