Studios "hat" logo removed from bottom of DisneyParks page

Hummer1676

Original Poster
There may be some truth to the removal of the hat. If you currently look at the www.disneyparks.com website you will see at the bottom of the page where WDW is they have removed the Studios hat logo. It was there yesterday along with the Aulani logo which is also gone. Something interesting is going on.........

lazyboy97o

Very interesting indeed. I would be more excited if Disney's track record with the accuracy of their park websites was better, but those three images by Monorail Lime do make this change look conscious.

gibsonc

UK Disney Geek
On a simplistic level the graphic represents the World starting at the left on the west coast of the US to the east coast, then the Atlantic followed by Europe then the far east, which is supported by various landmarks being on there. Which means hat or no hat there are bigger things Disney are doing, moving Aulani and the whole of Hawaii into the Atlantic Ocean and also they are going to close Tokyo Disney Seas as its not on the graphic!!!!!!

... of course it could just be a graphic which doesn't actually mean that much :)

mickeysshoes

Forgive me if this is a dumb question...but I have never been to Disneyparks site...assumming that is the home page the link in OP takes you to...I have seen the header part but never the bottom...was the water tower with the ears always there or has it repalced the hat?????? :veryconfu Thanks!! :wave:

smk

Still gone today, but then again, it is morning. Very interesting the different daylight, sunset views! HS is not my favorite park by far, but the hat was/is okay. I had never been to that site before tho, so thanks for the link. It is a fun place to look around!

sWANNISAX

I'm looking at it right now and its a daytime back ground with an EARFUL Tower for the Studios. I wonder if we are going to transition back because its now "Disney Studios" like the Paris park? Branding wise it would make sense to have parks with similar identities share logos. like the Magic Kingdom style parks all share a castle theme. I hope its a sign the hat is going.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Until the construction walls go up and the dynamite gets placed it is all just wishful thinking.

Good find though!

IWant2GoNow

Maybe it's a hidden message meaning that the sun is setting on the hat and it will soon be gone and the next morning the Earful Tower will rise again?

:shrug:

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
They should dismantle it, all it is is a smaller version of mickey's wand but instead of a wand it's a big hat. Perhaps Disney's first design for spaceship earth and it would be wearing the hat with mickey mouse ears on both sides! :)

bgraham34

I think the hat should be moved to outside the studios maybe in the parking lot or heck have it by the boat ramp to the resorts and Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom