Studios "hat" logo removed from bottom of DisneyParks page

pumpkin7

Correct me if im wrong, but unless you guys are seeing things, I do see all four logos of the parks, with the castle on the left following the tree of life, then epcot ball and finally the hat, all in green and white. So yea, its still there. So far, there has been no word on the removal of the hat, seeing how they have been adding additions to the hat followed by a meet and greet location that is relavent to the hat.

yes but like others have noted, it changes on the time of day. morning is the earful tower, mid afternoon is the hat and after dark, there's nothing. maybe they jsut changed one graphic and forgot to change the others! who knows.

Vernonpush

here are the three versions in a loop:
studiosloopslow.gif

AEfx

You are not the first person to have heard this rumor, so I will try and be nice, but this myth does need to die: it is not true.

Buildings constructed prior to 1990, according to US copyright law, cannot be protected by copyright. The Chinese Theater is much, much older than that.

Source.

Thank you for being the first to reply to the person with the question with an actual answer and without being...well, like people can be 'round here. :)

As to the hat being gone, I understand the skepticism people are showing, BUT...we thought the same thing about the big ugly wand, and that came tumblin' down.

We just may see the park entrance the way it was meant to be, someday. I hold out hope. I was there when they were building the damn thing, and I would love nothing better than to see it torn right down to the ground.

Hey, we could save Disney some labor costs if we all volunteered to help. I'll grab the pick axe, but make sure someone we trust has the dynamite - i.e. keep it away from Pumbas. ;)

trr1

DPNG_Footer_BG_Sunset.png

The graphic is laid out from west to east, with the Space Needle and Golden Gate Bridge representing the west coast (furthest left) for Disneyland, the Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty (middle left) for the east coast (WDW). The Cruise Liner represents the Atlantic Ocean (and an island I'm assuming to be Bermuda).
I would have thought that the Island next to the The Cruise Liner represents castaway cay

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom