Stitch's Supersonic Celebration set to close

DisneyDellsDude

When this, MILF, and SGE closes Tomorrowland will be 1000 times better.
Agreed.
Edit: I also wanted to add something...
I am glad that it was brought to attention that people will still sit in the sun and bake to watch the parades and castle stage shows. It means that Stitch went down not because of the heat, but because the show was actually bad - even to the general public.

And I love that Disney won't comment on why they closed it down.:lol:

hrcollectibles

I agree.

But I also had another thought... Do they just not care about the whole "two places at one time" thing with regard to characters anymore? I mean, fairly often each day, kids would see Stitch inside SGE... Then walk outside and instantly see Stitch on stage in TL.

That stuff bothers me. I thought they thought about those things. Or at least USED to.

I think that just has to do with costumed characters..

Jasonflz

Agreed.
Edit: I also wanted to add something...
I am glad that it was brought to attention that people will still sit in the sun and bake to watch the parades and castle stage shows. It means that Stitch went down not because of the heat, but because the show was actually bad - even to the general public.

And I love that Disney won't comment on why they closed it down.:lol:

:lol: Now Disney knows.

magicmaya

:sohappy: Go Maya!

Yay!:sohappy:

image.php
:lol:

Captain Chaos

This just in.... MK Entertainment "movers and shakers" said Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration was such a hit that there was no way they could ever duplicate the success it has accomplished in the first 6 weeks.. So, they decided to move on... Since this was such a success, and since they want to gear the next show toward kids... The next show will be called:

I WANNA BE A ROCK STAR IN THE FUTURE: HANNAH MONTATA'S FUTURISTIC DANCE-A-THON, featuring the songs of Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers, High School Musical and Mitchel Musso..

This will tie in with the new futuristic, yet retro merchandise set to be sold in the new Space Mountain gift shop...

SirGoofy

This just in.... MK Entertainment "movers and shakers" said Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration was such a hit that there was no way they could ever duplicate the success it has accomplished in the first 6 weeks.. So, they decided to move on... Since this was such a success, and since they want to gear the next show toward kids... The next show will be called:

I WANNA BE A ROCK STAR IN THE FUTURE: HANNAH MONTATA'S FUTURISTIC DANCE-A-THON, featuring the songs of Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers, High School Musical and Mitchel Musso..

This will tie in with the new futuristic, yet retro merchandise set to be sold in the new Space Mountain gift shop...

I know you're joking, but I may never set foot inside a WDW park again if that happened.

JWG

1) Just another failure to add to the long list of Imagineering blunders.
2) Examples:
. . . poor concept and under built California Adventure
. . . under built Animal Kingdom
. . . under built Hong Kong
. . . under built MGM Studios
. . . poor concept and placement Disney Paris (never made a dime)
. . . poor concept and under built Studios Paris
. . . Pooh playground
. . . Everest (Yeti still not working)
. . . American Idol
. . . Stitch ride
. . . Stitch show
. . . etc

I'm glad the internet wasn't around when EPCOT Center opened. I seem to remember it was less two countries, The Living Seas, Journey into Imagination, Horizons and Wonders of Life.

I guess that equals an under built EPCOT, too. Yes, I realize that JiI and Horizons opened within/at a year. But Seas not until 1986 and Wonders of Life not until 1989.

All of the theme parks open with expansion to come. Once it's enough to operate, they open and begin to earn revenue.

While I know everyone is upset that there is no BK (not burger king) at Animal Kingdom, I think that park and it's expansion has been handled well. It has consistently grown over the past 10 years adding better attractions over time (most recently Nemo and Everest).

I'll agree that DHS was rushed to beat US, but it, too is getting its additions and currently is looking to be on the front end of a great overlay (has anyone seen Luxo in action yet?).

Disney is due some criticism, but I don't think as much as they get.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom