Stitch attracting a redo?

dxwwf3

Update it, give it a slight rename, and put "NEW!" in front of its name on the guide map and the sheep will come.

I can't tell you how many times I have thought and wondered why they couldn't have done that for Alien Encounter and The Timekeeper. Ugh :brick:

the-reason14

Update it, give it a slight rename, and put "NEW!" in front of its name on the guide map and the sheep will come.

Some people on these boards plan visits to document new bathrooms (or even the construction of new bathrooms).

And it'd probably still stink :lol: The ridership would probably go up for a little while, but if it's not a major improvement I can't see it staying there.

I just wish I had done AE when it was there. I was too scary to do it, and wasn't really interested in it. But now that's it's gone and I'm older, I really wish I could try it.

zooey

All they need to do is take the Stitch AA and put him in the Tiki room and give us the TDL show for a long-lasting replacement of UNM, and then either bring back Alien Encounter or do a whole new show.

HMF

All they need to do is take the Stitch AA and put him in the Tiki room and give us the TDL show for a long-lasting replacement of UNM, and then either bring back Alien Encounter or do a whole new show.

Over my dead body.

RSoxNo1

At this point the attraction name needs to change as part of this, and in all likelihood Stitch needs to be removed as well. That's part of the problem Monster's Inc Laugh Floor faced - it received such negative backlash early on during soft openings that the modifications that were made have been largely ignored by those people that had the initial negative response.

zooey

As HMF said... Over my dead body...

Nah, ya'll's is wrong 'bout that one! They're going to replace Tiki birds at some point. It might as well be CUTE instead of "tough" (pirates *cough *cough) and then the amazing AA Stitch figure can be put to some good use.

I've come to realize a few things about Disney. They're going to make bad/stupid/corporate/ill-informed/anger-inducing/fanboi-jabbing decisions forever and ever and always. The best we can do is hope for the best, or hope for the least crappy alternative. That's the Disney reality. So, in my opinion, the TDL Stitch show is the best of the likely options out there when they start figuring out what to do with aging attractions, including Tiki and SGE. Just sayin'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom