Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

Bender123

It is clearly not operating reliably today. They stopped letting guests join boarding groups around 9:30 am. They’ve been boarding group 30 for more than an hour.

My backup group is 152. I should be able to ride ... Saturday night?

They don't let you flash the Unofficial Guide and let you in? Seriously, though, I cant wait to hear your take on it.

Animaniac93-98

By total coincidence (?) OLC put out a press release total detailing all the new things coming to Tokyo Disneyland on April 15th, including info on their big, trackless dark ride with lots of AAs.

"Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beat" is going to be an 8 minute ride (3.5 minutes longer than RotR), but no details on a pre-show, if any exists were given. The way it's written it sounds like there will be, but we don't know yet.

We do know however, that FP, Happy 15 Entry and a single rider line will be available for the ride on day 1.

I hope the queue is good. The nearly 100 ft. tall castle is looking nice so far:

1575563394794.png

Ahoy-hoy, first-time poster, entertainment journalist and ex-Florida Man here, excited for my trip to GE in December. Unfortunately, as it coincides with Family time, I'll be struggling in the dreaded New Years Eve cluster****. We are staying at Port Orleans NYE, but it seems like with no magic hours that doesn't help me... Plan to get to my hotel and drop luggage off on 12/31 at 6:30am. A couple of Qs if anyone has wisdom this early out... I'll be monitoring this forum and MDE, but any advice is welcomed.

— Would I get into GE quicker on NYE to take a Lyft to the park from Port Orleans, or wait till bus service starts? I'd likely be leaving around 6:30-7am, and the park opens @ 9am as of now.
— I have a res for Savi's that afternoon @ 3:05- i know it guarantees entry to land, but will it help me get a boarding group for Rise?
—Any other pro-tips?

Thanks in advance, it's a lovely community you've got here (trolls nonwithstanding)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Ahoy-hoy, first-time poster, entertainment journalist and ex-Florida Man here, excited for my trip to GE in December. Unfortunately, as it coincides with Family time, I'll be struggling in the dreaded New Years Eve cluster****. We are staying at Port Orleans NYE, but it seems like with no magic hours that doesn't help me... Plan to get to my hotel and drop luggage off on 12/31 at 6:30am. A couple of Qs if anyone has wisdom this early out... I'll be monitoring this forum and MDE, but any advice is welcomed.

— Would I get into GE quicker on NYE to take a Lyft to the park from Port Orleans, or wait till bus service starts? I'd likely be leaving around 6:30-7am, and the park opens @ 9am as of now.
— I have a res for Savi's that afternoon @ 3:05- i know it guarantees entry to land, but will it help me get a boarding group for Rise?
—Any other pro-tips?

Thanks in advance, it's a lovely community you've got here (trolls nonwithstanding)
Welcome 😊

CM.X777

Another thing, the first order cast members I really hope stay in character. It adds so much even that cast member yelling at you as you come off the ITS really adds to the attraction.

They will for a while, until it's not fun anymore because guest get angry at them for not smiling, or taking a photos for them.

Any details on what this would entail? ...assuming this is accurate.

If the rumors are true, all the stuff Cheap Chapek cut minus the 3rd attraction. So the resturant, entertainment, ANOTHER store -_-

I am hoping that the wdw version got the cheap version of this effect. The effect in the pre release is not a curve in a little trough it was a straight movement. I think Disneyland’s was in the video

They are they same........ the marketing team (stupidly) took several "creative liberties" in that ad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom