Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Incomudro

Universals weakness in family attractions contrasts to Disney's equally noticeable weakness in thrill-seeking attractions...minus noticeable exceptions on both sides of the table.

Disney have such a solid foundation of family rides, likewise Uni with thrill rides it does make me wonder if they'd each benefit from taking a page from the others book for a few years...despite obvious different target audiences. Families include thrill seekers too. Thrill seekers have kids.

I've been of the mindset that Disney could benefit from one additional thrill ride per park if possible.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Never been but that sounds gooooooood :hungry:
They are the only thing good about that restaurant. Thankfully, you can avoid having to go to Red Lobster at all and just pick up the mix at most supermarkets.

red-lobster-mix-Collage.jpg

Jahona

The effect of making it grow was actually two steps. There was the inflation part and the draining of water. When Rey mixes the powder into the tray of water they slowly at first inflated the bread material and then drained the water while it was growing. The balloon bread was hidden under the water at the beginning of the shot. Other shots of the bread were of a prop that could be interacted with.

SirLink

SWL details and placement are giving me a real headache. So many crossed wires and conflicting reports. I'll say one thing. The Mouse House certainly do have an interest in what the fans are talking about.

It doesn't help when certain parts of the old plans are getting confused with the new plans and what goes where. I could totally see them issuing a statement at one of WDW press events for what is opening this year, and addressing what will happen this year. Not the whole thing but ... well ya know ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom