Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Cesar R M

Me too. DL doesn't have that much extra space to work with, and we will surely get the same rides as DL. Perhaps we get some unique entertainment or dining added, but those don't take up too much space. Placement of the land seems to be the bigger question right now.
or spread it to DCA just like Harry potter into two lands?

joup7

I'll admit it. It's more fluid than the Niagra Falls.

Is it at all possible that you are hearing multiple plans because maybe the head honchos at Disney are putting out multiple proposals to keep the real information from being leaked out? Or at least to help determine who is giving the leaks to see which proposal makes it out into the world? (yes, I know this sounds paranoid)

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Is it at all possible that you are hearing multiple plans because maybe the head honchos at Disney are putting out multiple proposals to keep the real information from being leaked out? Or at least to help determine who is giving the leaks to see which proposal makes it out into the world? (yes, I know this sounds paranoid)

I think this is quite possible.

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
I might need to order some from Amazon.. because these are not sold in my country D:
Cheddar Bay Biscuits

The Biscuits The Finishing Brush
2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix 2 tsp melted butter
1 heaping cup shredded cheddar 1/2 tsp garlic powder
3/4 cup of milk 1/4 tsp dried parsley flakes
4 Tbsp cold butter
1/4 tsp garlic powder (I use 1/2 but I like garlic)

The Process

Preheat oven to 400f
Combine cold butter and Bisquick using pastry cutter of fork. Mix until butter is in small chunks about pea size.
Add cheese, milk, and garlic powder and mix until combined. Do not over mix.
Using about 1/4 of dough for each, form biscuits placing them on un-greased cookie sheet. Cook biscuits for 15 minutes (or until tops start to brown) and apply the Finishing Brush mixture to the top of each biscuit (use up all of the Finishing mixture on them so be generous).

I cook these often, but they are not diet food. At 150 calories a piece, a binge will cost you!

Incidentally, and back on topic, making a self rising edible pastry should be easily doable. I'll see if I can find one that could work for this purpose.

*1023*

Cesar R M

Cheddar Bay Biscuits

The Biscuits The Finishing Brush
2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix 2 tsp melted butter
1 heaping cup shredded cheddar 1/2 tsp garlic powder
3/4 cup of milk 1/4 tsp dried parsley flakes
4 Tbsp cold butter
1/4 tsp garlic powder (I use 1/2 but I like garlic)

The Process

Preheat oven to 400f
Combine cold butter and Bisquick using pastry cutter of fork. Mix until butter is in small chunks about pea size.
Add cheese, milk, and garlic powder and mix until combined. Do not over mix.
Using about 1/4 of dough for each, form biscuits placing them on un-greased cookie sheet. Cook biscuits for 15 minutes (or until tops start to brown) and apply the Finishing Brush mixture to the top of each biscuit (use up all of the Finishing mixture on them so be generous).

I cook these often, but they are not diet food. At 150 calories a piece, a binge will cost you!

Incidentally, and back on topic, making a self rising edible pastry should be easily doable. I'll see if I can find one that could work for this purpose.

*1023*
what kind of cheddar cheese? what brand? what kind of butter? what kind of bisquit making mix?
theres too many variations to get the taste as it should.

WildcatDen

I'd really hope just the latter.
I would certainly hope so as well Martin, but the rumblings I have heard seem to indicate that there is some level being applied to the former. To me it is a bit of a head scratcher. Regardless, it will be really interesting how this plays out and what projects 'win'. . .

Cesar R M

Any recipe will have those criteria. The key is experimenting. I use sharp cheddar, my cousin uses mild. I use garlic from a jar, cousin uses garlic powder. You know what? they are both good. I use a regular scratch biscuit recipe. Enjoy. You're welcome. ;)
but isnt the point on getting as close as possible to the original? o_o

Rescue Ranger

So, will they be sticking with Star Wars "LAND"?...and Toy Story "Land"?
The complete lack of effort put into these names are off-putting. Seriously. They cannot do better?

FigmentForver96

So, will they be sticking with Star Wars "LAND"?...and Toy Story "Land"?
The complete lack of effort put into these names are off-putting. Seriously. They cannot do better?
I'm sure there where will be official names. They have been calling it Avatarland forever. Then Disney officially came out and gave the real name that does not even use the word "land".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom