News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

Higginbotham587

In all seriousness, what happened to that user? I clicked on their profile and see they just stopped posting without any prelude... I'm assuming they didn't pass away (to anyone's knowledge) considering your joke.
You do remind a lot of us of Spirit. I thought you were him but have been reliably informed that you aren’t. Too bad. I actually miss his stuff.

rle4lunch

Advertisement
You do remind a lot of us of Spirit. I thought you were him but have been reliably informed that you aren’t. Too bad. I actually miss his stuff.
Some of his insight was really good. Most of the time he was just a jerk to people. Pompous and self righteous are the words that come to mind.

Bairstow

Agree on all fronts. But ask yourself whether you would rather that he still started epic threads here. I’d take him back warts and all if it were up to me.
His threads were popular because they were among the few places the moderators of this website allowed a catch-all, free-flowing conversation.

doctornick

Agree on all fronts. But ask yourself whether you would rather that he still started epic threads here. I’d take him back warts and all if it were up to me.
Not me. He had some occasional good inside info and actually was quite knowledgeable and insightful... when he wanted to be.

But most of the time, he was a bully and a jerk who greatly lowered the quality of discourse on these pages. The message board has been much better since he moved on. It's funny because he constantly complained about the lowest common denominator types ruining WDW and yet he proceeded to do the exact same thing in terms of discussions on here rather than be classy and respectful.

Last edited:

the.dreamfinder

Not me. He had some occasional good inside info and actually was quite knowledgeable and insightful... when he wanted to be.

But most of the time, he was a bully and a jerk who greatly lowered the quality of discourse on these pages. The message board has been much better since he moved on. It's funny because he constantly complained about the lowest common denominator types ruining WDW and yet he proceeded to do the exact same thing in terms of discussions on here rather than be classy and respectful.
People inside the company who care about the parks believe the fans are the problem.

Kamikaze

People inside the company who care about the parks believe the fans are the problem.
To some extent, they are. Love what you want, but some things (not going to mention anything by name) are an improvement when they are removed/replaced. But no matter what Disney does, you'll find people that think its a bad move to replace that thing.

przidentkendall

Have we had confirmation yet that this will be where the transport shuttle from the Starcruiser will drop off?
Because I speculated in a video last year that this was mostly the most reasonable place, but just wondering if there was any further confirmation from any insiders here on the forums. The other option I thought could be viable but was less so, was over near the Tie-Echelon.
Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 21.13.45.png
Photo Credit: Bioreconstruct

danlb_2000

Have we had confirmation yet that this will be where the transport shuttle from the Starcruiser will drop off?
Because I speculated in a video last year that this was mostly the most reasonable place, but just wondering if there was any further confirmation from any insiders here on the forums. The other option I thought could be viable but was less so, was over near the Tie-Echelon.
View attachment 474561
Photo Credit: Bioreconstruct
There was speculation it would be here..

1591303890098.png

przidentkendall

There was speculation it would be here..

View attachment 474564
Yeah, that's what I thought as well, and meant by the spot next to the Tie-Echelon. But it's also a possible expansion area at some point in the far future. So didn't think that it would necessarily be there. Unless the story is that when the First Order come aboard, they take passengers down to Batuu for further interrogation.

But I just feel like the other option is the most direct.

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
Yeah, that's what I thought as well, and meant by the spot next to the Tie-Echelon. But it's also a possible expansion area at some point in the far future. So didn't think that it would necessarily be there. Unless the story is that when the First Order come aboard, they take passengers down to Batuu for further interrogation.

But I just feel like the other option is the most direct.
The first option is a very convoluted route backstage that’s not friendly to vehicular traffic manoeuvring.

Top Bottom