News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

flynnibus

Premium Member
One of these things is not like the other.

No, you're simply getting bent. You can be hired as an outside contractor to consult on something.. and not 'not work directly' and still 'work for a company'

And is it that hard to understand the idea of someone making notes about the design... without being the one actually responsible for updating the design?

You can't projection map onto the ocean

But what about that big boat riding on the ocean?

nickys

Premium Member
Do you have a take on why Disney specifically put in a 2022 expiration date for the set installation permits when Disney said that it would be open in 2021?

Well perhaps the 3 month closure, plus all the other facets of Disney, and the associated losses might have something to do with it. I would think they want to focus attention first on getting the parks up and running and back to normal in time for the 50th celebrations. Then start taking bookings next year to open 2022.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Oh and another quick update in addition to the droid patents. Their was another one pertaining to the training remote. Apparently it’s done in your hotel room.

Also heard this from the Disney Dish.

We have seen a lot of posts on here about patents Disney has filed. I can't even think of one that actually ended up getting used. Not saying these won't show up in the hotel, but it's by no means a guarantee.

Surferboy567

We have seen a lot of posts on here about patents Disney has filed. I can't even think of one that actually ended up getting used. Not saying these won't show up in the hotel, but it's by no means a guarantee.

Of course not, but I’d figure it should be mentioned. Remember the patent for lightsabers that was used in Rise?

WDW Pro

No, you're simply getting bent. You can be hired as an outside contractor to consult on something.. and not 'not work directly' and still 'work for a company'

And is it that hard to understand the idea of someone making notes about the design... without being the one actually responsible for updating the design?

But what about that big boat riding on the ocean?

This is your main account you've been talking about, isn't it, LiterallyNobody?

j/k

Last edited:

Higginbotham587

In all seriousness, what happened to that user? I clicked on their profile and see they just stopped posting without any prelude... I'm assuming they didn't pass away (to anyone's knowledge) considering your joke.

You do remind a lot of us of Spirit. I thought you were him but have been reliably informed that you aren’t. Too bad. I actually miss his stuff.

Bairstow

Agree on all fronts. But ask yourself whether you would rather that he still started epic threads here. I’d take him back warts and all if it were up to me.

His threads were popular because they were among the few places the moderators of this website allowed a catch-all, free-flowing conversation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom