SSE: Finishing Touches Phase Update 1/17/08

Timmay

So are you saying that all us armchair quarterbacks
...that have never done anything like managing multimillion dollar projects
...don't have the experience or training or skills
...don't have our careers depending on these decisions

are wrong?????:fork: :animwink: :lol:

I know, I kinda' went out on a limb there.

jt04

I'm sorry, what was that? I wasn't listening...

I am fortunate enough not to suffer from the misconception that all opinions are morally equal...because they are not.

I tend to ignore people who repeat the exact same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again in new thread after new thread after new thread. I am tired of people wanting attractions done in the image they expect them to be done in, and if not, the entire world will know about it…a hundred times.

There are plenty of things I find silly or out of place or whatever, but I understand people far smarter than I made these decisions for a reason, and not in a vacuum.

Oh I am sorry, I did not realize your opinions are "morally superior". Can you possibly forgive for not recognizing your greatness and straying by hating LAL and the descent. Yet saying that, I still find them repugnant. Drats!

PS- They sure did take down the wand for a reason.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
And still it goes on....

Just a quickie - a current tid bit - management are still evaluating negative comments about the descent. There are a lot of them, and are being taken seriously.

KeeKee

And still it goes on....

Just a quickie - a current tid bit - management are still evaluating negative comments about the descent. There are a lot of them, and are being taken seriously.

That's a good thing and should make some of the folks here happier.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
And still it goes on....

Please don't say that....there are too many here that would loose their last topic to drone on about if it appears that Disney actually listens and responds to comments.....

....oh the horror....we'll have to return to talking about things we like about Disney....:rolleyes:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Please don't say that....there are too many here that would loose their last topic to drone on about if it appears that Disney actually listens and responds to comments.....

....oh the horror....we'll have to return to talking about things we like about Disney....:rolleyes:

Converse to your hypothesis - it shows that complaining is effective and should be practiced regularly to garner the desired results.

aladdin2007

a current tid bit - management are still evaluating negative comments about the descent. There are a lot of them, and are being taken seriously.

Maybe this is why its closing for a week in February? Or does anyone know if that was originally planned to happen anyway?

Last week I had written Siemens with thoughts of praise and displeasure of the changes and they sent me back a very nice reply email that was not a form letter, and assured me my comments would be shared with the Spaceship Earth project team at Siemens and with Disney.
So just maybe both are paying attention. I hope.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
a current tid bit - management are still evaluating negative comments about the descent. There are a lot of them, and are being taken seriously.

Maybe this is why its closing for a week in February? Or does anyone know if that was originally planned to happen anyway?

Last week I had written Siemens with thoughts of praise and displeasure of the changes and they sent me back a very nice reply email that was not a form letter, and assured me my comments would be shared with the Spaceship Earth project team at Siemens and with Disney.
So just maybe both are paying attention. I hope.

*hug*

You're my hero.

aladdin2007

and like a vacuum, it's pretty dusty in the descent. They hardly dusted a thing.

The descent does seem kinda claustrophobic now since they covered up all the show space with the black curtains, and speaking of dust, arent those curtain walls going to get dusty super fast?

kcnole

I'm not getting my hopes up too much though. Its only 6 days. How much could they really change in only 6 days.

EPCOT.nut

The descent does seem kinda claustrophobic now since they covered up all the show space with the black curtains, and speaking of dust, arent those curtain walls going to get dusty super fast?

I kinda felt claustrophobic! Like it is just light enough in there to see and not dark enough to not see. See?

EPCOT.nut

I'm not getting my hopes up too much though. Its only 6 days. How much could they really change in only 6 days.

If they're just changing the touchscreens, a LOT

The descent really needs an interior decorator. I think we are all so shocked about the descent because of the amazing theming that Disney is so famous for. There is a huge amount of linear feet of the descent that they could go over the top with. Just look in Mouse Gear...it's just a store and they have ever square foot of that place gussied up. I would think with the amount of money that each foot of Disney property is worth...they are losing a lot by leaving so much of the end of SSE blank.

aladdin2007

maybe pull down some of the curtains on the right side and turn the future city back on? Ok I know thats a longshot but its not a bad thought.
I think they may do something with that dark hole of a space where the hanging sse model use to hang.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom