News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleScout610

Causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Screenshot_20230122_232931_Chrome.jpg

Splash has already been taken off the website.

Midwest Elitist

I'm watching the last stream from Randa. It's very sentimental. I will miss this dearly, and I hope in the future Disney can revisit the characters and music, that have made this ride the BEST for 30 years.
So long Splash Mountain. You may have not been my favorite ride in the park, but the stories you told, and the lessons I've learned after all this. Well, it's something I'll remember for a lifetime <3.

CaptinEO

It's really sad Disney didn't make the going away special. It seems like they just gave it a closure date. Considering it has been in all the Disney commercials of the last 30 years it is a very unfitting ending.

They should've made a big event for the going away.

Whether they claimed the ride was problematic or not they couldve made this day special.

WorldExplorer

I got on this ride only once. I am a gigantic ride wimp, so it took like two years of psyching myself up, but I felt I had to. It's my sister's favorite ride (she rode it six times a couple days ago) and neither of us are taking it well. The songs have had a presense in our house since we were really little and that's just making it hurt more.

Anyway, my luck, the photos were broken when I went on (and came back up two or three logs after me!) so I don't have any log picture to share, but even broken I totally understand the praise and it was great to see everything.

I'm really glad I experienced it, and very happy for all the joy it brought my sister all these years.

I never thought I'd feel so much sadness losing a ride I didn't plan on ever actually riding again.

Joel

It's really sad Disney didn't make the going away special. It seems like they just gave it a closure date. Considering it has been in all the Disney commercials of the last 30 years it is a very unfitting ending.

They should've made a big event for the going away.
There was never any chance of them throwing a farewell party for a ride that's getting replaced in large part because it's "problematic".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom