'Spitting' Teen Shocked With Taser At Disney

disney9752

Original Poster
I Started This Thread Ooooooooo Boy

hi boys & girls,

i did not start this as another thread 2 bash kids or people from anywhere, if this were july it could easily beena brazillian tour groups which are often fun, or the entertaining cheerleaders. it was just to point out the latest stupid trick at wdw, getting caught, how wdw dealt with it, & how it got worse. NOT TO pick on people from ny, or anywhere, it could have been kids from "bithlo" those in orlando know what i'm talking about.:fork: where they are from has nothing to do with what they did, but seems how their parents reared them & what they did or did NOT teach them about behaving in such a public place.

lilclerk

If there's a group hug, make sure we stand next to each other :ROFLOL:

:lol: I love those two!

Anyway, what happened to actually start this whole spitting fest? What got these kids so uppity that they had to push security officers and scream at guests?

benji

What happened was just terrible. I feel bad for the guests that were attacked. I didn't think something like this could happen in the happiest place on earth. That news makes me sad. :(

wvdisneyfamily

the look like hillbillys to me :ROFLOL:

maybe they were just polite (cursing)
and the spitting was ust the chew tobacco :lol:

Even though this may have been said in joking, I think your comment was very narrow-minded and offensive. What they "look like" or where they are from is completely irrelevant. The fact is what they did is wrong.

SnowFire

Quick story from my most recent trip...

I was riding the monorail with my wife and three young children. Sitting across from us was a teen, his parents, and his girlfriend. You could tell how cool he thought he was from the way he was acting. He was drinking from a can and when he finished, he crushed the can and set it on the seat next to him. His dad saw what he did and gave him an approving nod. I could tell that they were just going to leave it there when they got off the monorail.

At the next stop they began to exit. First mom and dad, then girlfriend, and finally cool kid. Of course, they all left the can behind. :mad:

Littering anywhere at Disney is not acceptable in my opinion, but there is something about the monorail... and I was having none of it. As he got to the door, I very politely said "Excuse me, sir, I believe you forgot something." and pointed to the can. He stopped, looked at me, looked at the can, looked to his dad for support but got none. Then he picked up the can and walked to the nearest trash can with a confused look on his face.

Timmay

They should make them watch and walk through the poseidon's fury attraction over and over at stupidversal! But at least they could drink 20 beers like all the other people there! Complete idiot losers!!!!!

Oh, wow...well thought out post. :rolleyes: You don't have an axe to grind, do ya?

JessicaB

Rudness is universal, it happens no matter where your from. Obviously they were of very poor character to show their behinds at Disney World of all places. :brick: In my buisness I talk to New Yorkers all day. I've never encountered one that was rude to me.:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom