Spirit of Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by RobFL
*sighs*

Whart have we learned today class?

That it's not worth it being nice to people or trying to help people in your free time. You'll only get greif from people who consistently have nothing more than contempt for you.

Heck, you can even say "To heck with those people!" and try to jsut be helpful, but noooooo... they'll hunt you down and harass you every chance they get!!!

-Rob

Yes. Exactly. Or am I supposed to assume that when you talk about the terrible people who are contributers to this site that I'm somehow excluded? I am "them."

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Rob...Tramp...anyone else who just wants to "bicker" and fight...can you do it over PM or something...

Tramp

A mortal sin? You really think so?

Wow.. and you say i'm pathetic.

-Rob

...keep talking Robby...it makes it much easier for Steve to nuke members that have malicious motives.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
This thread is dead anyway.

See...now Mom is getting in on the fun.

Ever feel like you're outnumbered?

WDWspider

Originally posted by Fievel
*Sighs*

What have I learned from today's little encounter?

It's not worth it to try and argue with idiots. They usually will have an all-knowing attitude that will eventually get them in trouble. Then if they act like they aren't talking to you anymore, what they say won't be a direct attack and insult.

And I can say "To heck with these idiots", but noooooo...they'll hunt you down and then throw veiled insults at you every chance they get.

You're pumpkin is feeling sick.

sorry! :wave:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by The Mom

Yes. Exactly. Or am I supposed to assume that when you talk about the terrible people who are contributers to this site that I'm somehow excluded? I am "them."

Man...I hate those people that help ensure this site is here.....if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have to deal with idiots like him :)

RobFL

Account Suspended
Originally posted by The Mom

Mom, you don't weild power or spend your spare time threatening. They do! *points*

You're the good version. It's like Disney CEO's, one of them has to be good, but i wouldn't take that bet with the whole lot.

-Rob

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
PLEASE GUYS, GIRLS, CONTRIBUTORS, NONCONTRIBUTORS...

Look, this was NOT supposed to happen...I just wanted this to be a fun thread...PLEASE PLEASE take this somewhere else.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict

Mom, you don't weild power or spend your spare time threatening. They do! *points*

You're the good version. It's like Disney CEO's, one of them has to be good, but i wouldn't take that bet with the whole lot.

-Rob

Consider this.....She doesn't threaten....but now she just came after you on our side.

Maybe that should tell you something. Even the most forgiving of anyone on these boards now thinks you've crossed the line.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Spidey...I tried...

I don't even think either the Spidamic Duo or the Justice Freaks can stop this one...

RobFL

Account Suspended
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
PLEASE GUYS, GIRLS, CONTRIBUTORS, NONCONTRIBUTORS...

Look, this was NOT supposed to happen...I just wanted this to be a fun thread...PLEASE PLEASE take this somewhere else.

I'm sorry freak. I'll make it up, somehow, later, i dunno.

Sorry.

So, you want to be an imagineer eh? I know a good website to check out :) I'll email it to you.

-Rob

WDWspider

Spidey...I tried...

I don't even think either the Spidamic Duo or the Justice Freaks can stop this one...

I just have my intro stored to paste at any moment. The past two weeks have been such a downer. I'm soo ready for fun and fancy free.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster

I'm sorry freak. I'll make it up, somehow, later, i dunno.

Sorry.

So, you want to be an imagineer eh? I know a good website to check out :) I'll email it to you.

-Rob

Yep, I sure do...let me know about it.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man

I just have my intro stored to paste at any moment. The past two weeks have been such a downer. I'm soo ready for fun and fancy free.

what intro bud...fill me in :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Rob...Tramp...anyone else who just wants to "bicker" and fight...can you do it over PM or something...

Thank you! A voice in the wilderness! ;) :kiss:

RobFL

Account Suspended

sorry Mom...I just want this nightmare to go away...

Sorry again..

I PM'ed you the website, and i'm outie for most of the day from this point, so, atleast it'll be better for a lil while :)

-Rob

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster

Sorry again..

I PM'ed you the website, and i'm outie for most of the day from this point, so, atleast it'll be better for a lil while :)

-Rob

thanks for the site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom