Spirit of Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by DMC-12

Gary...I had the "Mr. Fusion" almost completed...now you had to go and tell everyone...

*throws away blue prints to time machine*

:rolleyes: :D :) ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maria

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
I can't believe Ryan has died, but i'm glad to know that his Spirit lives on, and no I havent read the whole thing.

yet.....

Which spirit?? There is no spirit of ryan for God sake! Let´s stop this for once! This thread is also a trouble one! :mad: Maybe you should read the whole thing.... I would be happy to see it gone.

tybroid59

Funny I to am bit sad at ryan going ......it was good to read it when i was bored :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tongue in cheek etc etc etc

MrPromey

Originally posted by Maria

Which spirit?? There is no spirit of ryan for God sake! Let´s stop this for once! This thread is also a trouble one! :mad: Maybe you should read the whole thing.... I would be happy to see it gone.

What? You didn't know that you were breathing life into something when you started that thread oh so long ago? How does it feel to be a god? :rolleyes: ;)

Maria

Originally posted by MrPromey

What? You didn't know that you were breathing life into something when you started that thread oh so long ago? How does it feel to be a god? :rolleyes: ;)

I never intended the thread to be that way. It was 7 months ago when I posted a stupid question that I was curious about that made others comment on it. The thread grew huge and lost its "original" point as a place to jump in with whatever nonsense info that you wanted to share. (Kinda like your lose thread thread, remember?). For that only, I miss the thread. For nothing else. But I´m over it.

What I am sick of now, is the comments about "the spirit of ryan". Now that the thread is locked, everybody comes and say they miss it when in fact only a reduced group of people posted in it, and it was impossible to follow it like we could bo before.

There is no "spirit of ryan"..... come on.... the same chats that were taking place there, could have always been taken on aim or other messengers, like they still do.

We just need to go back to the basics of these forums, and try reading a little bit more all the other threads that people post looking for information about Disney and related. Chit chat also has plenty of other threads to read and post that have "potential" and could become interesting to check on, if we make an effort and post with our minds, not only with the fingers. (I don´t mean to offend anyone, but I hope you get my idea).

I also want to say that I am NOT mad at anyone for all this drama. Yes, I started the thread, but I don´t care if it was locked! In fact, I wanted to delete it a while ago, but the "delete" button didn´t work anymore. Don´t get mad at me either, please....

I need to finish this and don´t know how so I will end it here! chiiit.... Is this contagious MrPromey? :D ;)

Thanks for reading a long post.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Originally posted by The Mom
Steve, forget me! Time to give Eeyore that slap option. ;) You go, girl! :sohappy:

I tried to be nice, and I wasn't even nasty when Rob went after my best buddy, but NO ONE attacks the boss! :mad:

Well, I like to think of myself as understanding and patient, but that was the last straw. I don't think anyone has the right to criticize Steve for the way he runs things. He does a great job and makes a ton of sacrifices to keep the site and forum running. Rob certainly had the right to his opinion, my main (but not the only) objection was the way he chose to express it. Something like that should have been taken care of privately. I can't speak for Steve, but when I see a forum member (premium or not) post something that is against forum rules or I object to for one reason or another, I address them privately and nicely. I don't feel that publically chastising people does anyone any good.

As for Ryan, Maria, the thread starter has asked for it to die. I think we should respect her wishes.

Originally posted by Maria

I have read it and now I'm gonna :hurl: why can't we all just get along?

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I'm going to lock this thread, so that everyone can move on to more postitive things. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom