Spirit of Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by spider-man

I just have my intro stored to paste at any moment. The past two weeks have been such a downer. I'm soo ready for fun and fancy free.

Yeah, October just haven't been good to me either... But there's hope, Spidey is coming... :sohappy: Fullscreen, sure, but it's coming.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by RobFL

Sorry again..

I PM'ed you the website, and i'm outie for most of the day from this point, so, atleast it'll be better for a lil while :)

-Rob

Rob,

Please believe me when I say that there is stuff going on behind the scenes that caused the Ryan thread to be closed. This information is not suitable for general posting (IMO)...I don't know the details, and wish I knew even less than I do. Your (and other's) insistance to know all the gory details is just annoying everyone. I know you aren't doing it on purpose, but you keep on poking at an open wound that people are desperately trying to suture. I'm not angry with anyone...distraught maybe...but not angry. ;)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by The Mom

Rob,

Please believe me when I say that there is stuff going on behind the scenes that caused the Ryan thread to be closed. This information is not suitable for general posting (IMO)...I don't know the details, and wish I knew even less than I do. Your (and other's) insistance to know all the gory details is just annoying everyone. I know you aren't doing it on purpose, but you keep on poking at an open wound that people are desperately trying to suture. I'm not angry with anyone...distraught maybe...but not angry. ;)

Thanks Mom...well said :sohappy: :) I am not attacking anyone...nor am I saying I am a better person for being a premo member...

...I come to this site cause I love WDW...and I have some good friends here....not to be an elitest... :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I've been thinking, and mulling over the posts about what happened to Ryan...

I think the PML is to blame. I dunno why, but no one labeled a "Contributer" has posted in this thread, but they were more than ready to defend the death of Ryan.

Maybe we were having more fun than they thought non-paying members ought to..?

-Rob

Rob, you should remember that the PML Contributors, myself, and advertisers are paying for you to use this forum and web site. I would suggest refraining from knocking their actions when your assertions about the course of action being taken is inaccurate.

If you do not like the contributor system here I would suggest you find another forum.

Legacy

Call me a sado-, but threads that turn into online debates are good reads for me...

I'm Jeff, :wave:, a 19 year-old high school graduate currently waiting to ship off for US Army Basic Training in November. I enjoy football, soccer, and arts of all kinds. I am also an advid roller coaster enthusiest and founder of the 'Get-Off-Your-Butt-And-Do-Something-Diet'.

'I lost 30 pounds in 3 months!!!' :D (No really, I did)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by wdwmagic

Rob, you should remember that the PML Contributors, myself, and advertisers are paying for you to use this forum and web site. I would suggest refraining from knocking their actions when your assertions about the course of action being taken is inaccurate.

If you do not like the contributor system here I would suggest you find another forum.

*dances*

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Tigger posts a "Calling Everyone Else!" thread just before ryan dies, a sign of feeling left out from the thread...

don't even drag me into this Rob. Don't even

why do we still have a premium member lounge which even some old timers don't have access to...?!?

because we pay to keep this site online- That's why

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by wdwmagic

Steve... did I mention you're the ONLY brit I like (well.. the ______ Pistols too, but anyway..) YAY!!! Thank you

darthdarrel

Originally posted by mktiggerman

Steve... did I mention you're the ONLY brit I like (well.. the ______ Pistols too, but anyway..) YAY!!! Thank you
Hey Rob! I thought you liked Amy(fantasmic) also!:lol:

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
No, i'm not too fond of the way Steve does things. I come here to talk about Disney though and spend a lot of the time biting my tongue because certain matters aren't worth the hassle
-Rob

Rob,

When you have a website that has more than 4,000 vistors on any given day, a forum that costs MORE than $200 AFTER sponsorships and premium member contributions to maintain every month, that has 4,766 members, 15,287 threads, and 231,726, then please let me know. Because I would then like to register on YOUR forum and openly criticize you for not running it the way I want it to be run!!!:mad: :fork:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Eeyore

Rob,

When you have a website that has more than 4,000 vistors on any given day, a forum that costs MORE than $200 AFTER sponsorships and premium member contributions to maintain every month, that has 4,766 members, 15,287 threads, and 231,726, then please let me know. Because I would then like to register on YOUR forum and openly criticize you for not running it the way I want it to be run!!!:mad: :fork:

hee hee ...go get em' Eeyore :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :D :)

*runs away* ;)

darthdarrel

*sighs*

Whart have we learned today class?

That it's not worth it being nice to people or trying to help people in your free time. You'll only get greif from people who consistently have nothing more than contempt for you.

Heck, you can even say "To heck with those people!" and try to jsut be helpful, but noooooo... they'll hunt you down and harass you every chance they get!!!

-Rob
HMMM!!! This looks familiar!

Erika

Well, I made it up to page 10 and that's as far as I can stomach.

Steve runs this site with his own money and spare time. His site. Not ours. If I didn't like Steve or the way he ran things, I would leave. It's only fair.

As it is I am very GRATEFUL to Steve because I sure as h*ll don't have the money or energy to run something like this :lol:

As for the pictures- I don't know anything about that. Hopefully you guys can work something out.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member

Yeah, Steve will listen to me.. i'm not a contributor!

He's still hasn't taken my pics off his website after i asked him to.

:rolleyes:

-Rob

Maybe he didn't remove the photos because you REFUSED to tell him which were yours! :mad: :fork:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom