Spirit of Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by RobFL

What....? :confused:

-Rob

:lol: I was just kidding, but it's really cool (just not good for a road trip) If you ever saw Excalibur, it's the music they use in that, and it's been in many other movies since.

RobFL

Account Suspended
Oo.. I found my Spiderbait CD.

Kitty bought it for my b-day and had to goto Australia to find it (on E-bay atleast!).

Good songs, like Calypso..

*happy music*

~Sunshine on the window
Makes me happy..
Like i should feel..

*introduce hard rocker sound*

Outside all around me
Really sleazy
Then it hits me
Don't tell me -
You can't see -
What it means to me!

ME ME ME! ~

Or, this little diddy

*girl strumming guitar lightly..*

~There are some people..
..who are dickheads -
They don't care what they do..
..to others...~

Hehe :)

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Oo.. or how about this song..

~Whenever you call my name..
I nearly run out.. to kill you..

Cuz baby,
You've gone.. insane...
And I don't know how to tell you~

-Rob

MKCustodial

Originally posted by spider-man
Are we really gonna do this again, or is this a remembrance thread? :lol: :lookaroun :eek: :animwink: :p :D

Personally, I think we should take it as a challenge to make the Spirit of Ryan true to what Maria wanted with the original, and taking care so the corruption doesn't start again.

WDWspider

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Personally, I think we should take it as a challenge to make the Spirit of Ryan true to what Maria wanted with the original, and taking care so the corruption doesn't start again.

That's a very complicated Statement there? Everyone has such different views on what is or isn't RC. (Ryan Correct) :)

MKCustodial

That's a very complicated Statement there? Everyone has such different views on what is or isn't RC. (Ryan Correct) :)

I suppose it is... But it's very easy to verify it. If you ever have time, or patience, just do a little back reading on Ryan... Just a few pages, and compare to some pages near the end. The difference is there, clear as day. And none of us can deny it. In the old days, people would take their time to catch up to it, like Fievel said. Who used to do this in the last few days, or months?

RobFL

Account Suspended
I think the format of the boards makes it difficult to do so.. you can't jump to page 537 if you left off there 2 weeks ago.

Getting to a placemarker is difficult.. so what if we start a new thread every few hundred posts or so?

-Rob

MKCustodial

What was Ryan supposed to be?

-Rob

As I said before, I read the whole thread before I started to post, and I understand that it was a posting version of a chat room, where people could come in and talk about anything, anything that didn't fit into the other areas but only in Chit-Chat, but without having to open new threads to deal with whatever subjects people had in mind. FOr example, I'd complain about work, talk about whatever I was watching, Dan talked about his band, Angel talked about school, and so on...

MKCustodial

I think the format of the boards makes it difficult to do so.. you can't jump to page 537 if you left off there 2 weeks ago.

Getting to a placemarker is difficult.. so what if we start a new thread every few hundred posts or so?

-Rob

I guess it only got to the point of 20 pages on a single weekend because we were all trying to achieve the milestones, and many posts were a countdown, or just smilies. Those are the kinds of things we have to be aware now, so that people don't seem we'rec reating a private competition.

But I like your idea, Rob, I guess it'd work just fine. :sohappy:

WDWspider

As I said before, I read the whole thread before I started to post, and I understand that it was a posting version of a chat room, where people could come in and talk about anything, anything that didn't fit into the other areas but only in Chit-Chat, but without having to open new threads to deal with whatever subjects people had in mind. FOr example, I'd complain about work, talk about whatever I was watching, Dan talked about his band, Angel talked about school, and so on...

So it was degraded by Chit Chat? I found it as a source for friends and humor, i suppose I should have looked elsewhere. I felt comfortable enough to just relax and let loose. Is that the very thing that was not Ryan? I believe we developed into a family in the later days, I could be wrong.

RobFL

Account Suspended
Ryan: The Anthology.

psst.. ali.. better post, you're losing!

*ducks and covers*

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Ever realize how Ryan is like a mythological monster your 8th grade boyfriend would know about? Everytime you cut it's head off it grows two back.. note the other threads in chit-chat that are ryan-esque.

Bonus point: What movie do i allude to in this post?

-Rob

WDWspider

I guess it only got to the point of 20 pages on a single weekend because we were all trying to achieve the milestones, and many posts were a countdown, or just smilies. Those are the kinds of things we have to be aware now, so that people don't seem we'rec reating a private competition.

But I like your idea, Rob, I guess it'd work just fine. :sohappy:

Oh, the pointless pointless posts, I see. Gocha, posts like "I can't think of anything to post" - I used that one. :lol:

MKCustodial

So it was degraded by Chit Chat? I found it as a source for friends and humor, i suppose I should have looked elsewhere. I felt comfortable enough to just relax and let loose. Is that the very thing that was not Ryan? I believe we developed into a family in the later days, I could be wrong.

I don't know, Spidey, that's just my opinion. I always felt Ryan was a family inside the WDW Magic family, but I have to admit that, in the last couple of months, I thought many times about quitting Ryan because it was growing too fast and because the whole "Veiled Innuendo" thing was really going over my head... I guess that's why I never went to the lollipop thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom