Spirit of Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Well, that's because the Freak hasn't stopped by all that much...

So...I have just ONE question for everyone...

Have you ever danced with the devil in a pale moon light???
I ask that of all my prey...

(c'mon...you guys MUST know what movie that's from)

I won't even give the quotee to such an easy line.

But yes, I have! So now I must Pray.

RobFL

Account Suspended
I've been thinking, and mulling over the posts about what happened to Ryan...

I think the PML is to blame. I dunno why, but no one labeled a "Contributer" has posted in this thread, but they were more than ready to defend the death of Ryan.

Maybe we were having more fun than they thought non-paying members ought to..?

-Rob

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by RobFL
I've been thinking, and mulling over the posts about what happened to Ryan...

I think the PML is to blame. I dunno why, but no one labeled a "Contributer" has posted in this thread, but they were more than ready to defend the death of Ryan.

Maybe we were having more fun than they thought non-paying members ought to..?

-Rob
Well, Rob, you can have your opinions but I dunno...I just think people got sick of the "race to the top" and it definitely DID get away from the intent of Ryan.

Nobody HAS to contribute to this thread, if they want to, they can

RobFL

Account Suspended
I mean.. think about it...

Tigger posts a "Calling Everyone Else!" thread just before ryan dies, a sign of feeling left out from the thread...

And then Fievel talks about how he'd rather post such chatter in the PML.

I think maybe an elitest group wasn't feeling elite enough.. If Ryan was killed cuz new members were alienated by it.. why do we still have a premium member lounge which even some old timers don't have access to...?!?

This stinks of politics. *grumbles*

-Rob

WDWspider

Originally posted by spider-man
*Lost*

*confused*

and

*tired*

What? Eh? I don't get it?

I think we should start an "It's a small world" page where only happy thoughts that make you fly can exist.

RobFL

Account Suspended

Well, Rob, you can have your opinions but I dunno...I just think people got sick of the "race to the top" and it definitely DID get away from the intent of Ryan.

Nobody HAS to contribute to this thread, if they want to, they can

Couldn't they also jsut not post to Ryan...?

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Originally posted by spider-man

I think we should start an "It's a small world" page where only happy thoughts that make you fly can exist.

That's the "Too Darn Early" thread :)

-Rob

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Well, Rob...you were saying that this thread isn't "as fun" as Ryan...well...I think the MAIN reason that people don't have fun anymore is because OF THE POLITICS and people DWELLING on things.

Look, don't let anyone get to you...Why is it soooo impossible for people to just NOT ARGUE and NOT BICKER...

This is STILL A DISNEY FORUM and I just wish everyone could remember what brought us all together...THE LOVE FOR DISNEY...NOT THE LOVE FOR ARGUING

RobFL

Account Suspended
Well, Rob...you were saying that this thread isn't "as fun" as Ryan...well...I think the MAIN reason that people don't have fun anymore is because OF THE POLITICS and people DWELLING on things.

Look, don't let anyone get to you...Why is it soooo impossible for people to just NOT ARGUE and NOT BICKER...

This is STILL A DISNEY FORUM and I just wish everyone could remember what brought us all together...THE LOVE FOR DISNEY...NOT THE LOVE FOR ARGUING

*sigh* You're right, i'm letting myself think too hard about this and such..

Happy thought :)

I thought about getting a foo-foo basket for my trip from the WDW florist, but that'd be too expensive for all the people going.. so.. What should i do?

I'm thinking maybe mickey cookies or something on the way back to the hotel and some other goodies..

Which reminds me, i'm gonna go buy some cans of coke and toss them in a cheapo-cooler in my trunk so i don't have to pay 3.50 so we have something to sip on at night :)

-Rob

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Re: Re: Re: WOW!

Originally posted by Maria

The truth is: I wanted it to be locked and I got my wish granted. I was going to hit "delete" a while ago when it started getting out of control, but then I realized that it was a legend and that I couldn´t delete anything anymore! hehe...

I am glad to see it locked. It was corrupted already and I think it should be kept like that for a while at least. It was fun while it lasted as a pointless thread to chit chat for real and not like in an aim chat. :)

Rob,

Maria explained it very clearly here. It was her thread, so she did with it as she saw fit. I haven't been posting nearly as much recently for several reasons that are mostly unrelated to this silliness. If you and others want to post mindless, fun things, you can do it on this thread or another thread, and I'll probably join you in bits and pieces.

:)

WDWspider

Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW!

Originally posted by garyhoov

Rob,

Maria explained it very clearly here. It was her thread, so she did with it as she saw fit. I haven't been posting nearly as much recently for several reasons that are mostly unrelated to this silliness. If you and others want to post mindless, fun things, you can do it on this thread or another thread, and I'll probably join you in bits and pieces.

:)

The truth is out there. Don't go looking for it. Didn't Fox teach you anything. Just leave well enough alone.:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster

*sigh* You're right, i'm letting myself think too hard about this and such..

Happy thought :)

I thought about getting a foo-foo basket for my trip from the WDW florist, but that'd be too expensive for all the people going.. so.. What should i do?

I'm thinking maybe mickey cookies or something on the way back to the hotel and some other goodies..

Which reminds me, i'm gonna go buy some cans of coke and toss them in a cheapo-cooler in my trunk so i don't have to pay 3.50 so we have something to sip on at night :)

-Rob

umm..foo foo basket??? :lol:
sounds like something that Gary would have.

Mickey cookies :slurp: (It doesn't matter what they taste like...they're Mickey cookies)

RobFL

Account Suspended
It's almost 9am!

Soon i'll be able to call and harass mym best friend within the bounds etiquette!

Yay!!!

About my trip.. if the two who "dunno" if they have the time off from work yet cuz they didn't ask until like 2 days ago end up not going they're paying for their share anways cuz i dun feel like changing my ressies and that way i'll have my own room at the hotel :)

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Correction.. if they can tell me they can't go within the next 24 hours i'll drop the second room and jsut be really angry with them. Plus they're paying for their MNSSHP tickets which are on my credit card wether they wanna or not.

If they don't know before then, i'll keep the ressies and charge them for everything :)

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
So..

Should i pack only Disney plush characters or throw in a few faves like Garfield for mousekeeping to play with?

-Rob

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
So..

Should i pack only Disney plush characters or throw in a few faves like Garfield for mousekeeping to play with?

-Rob

Throw an ET into the mix :) lol

RobFL

Account Suspended

Throw an ET into the mix :) lol

Strangely enough, I have an ET. He had a light up finger and heart and said "ET phone home."

Sadly, that didn't last his ill-fated trip on Jaws and being stuffed under our feet for protection..

But anywho.. what music for the car ride?

*groovies to the Jaded - Aerosmith single*

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom